Arghhhhhhhh I HATE MAMAS AND PAPAS!!!!

babybo

Reaction score
We ordered the coastline nursery furniture and it got delivered yesterday!! Whoop great!!

However
On opening up the book case it was filthy as though it had been used. Went to screw in the legs and it started cracking in the wood.

Cot has loads of black dirty marks under the plastic runners and screws missing to hold the wooden slats that the mattress sits on.

Just gone to put together the dresser to find it broken. The draws sit on runners that don't screw in as it's obviously been used before and split the whole way down.
It's got lots of splits in the wood where the screws have been pushed in before.

It's just awful!!

It cost over £750 for this set and we expected it to be in new condition not broken chipped and used!!!!

So so pis*ed off I can't even tell you xx

get complaining and make sure you get a refund! thats absolutely rediculas!

Yep definitely get onto customer services hun! Must be so irritating when you are looking forward to getting all the furniture together xx

Get it all sent back hun, that's awful! I would be mega upset too xxx

Ooo Grrr! That is a lot to spend on some second hand stuff! That is awful for such a big name company... Do they not think that we talk?

Take pictures immediately and get everything down in writing, keep all receipts and check your store/online order for a description of the products.

Then, complain complain complain!!

This is totally shocking xx

Oh and if you can leave online reviews they will probably take ensure that your complaints are dealt with effectively xx

That's disgusting! You don't pay all that money for second rate cr@p.

That's one of my pet hates, companies sending out faulty goods without it clearly going through the proper checks.

If you have no luck with your complaint you can apply to your bank for a chargeback to mamas and papas even if you didn't pay via a credit card, visa gives you the same protection, the regulation is new and you might have to push your bank to do it, but at least you might be covered.

Good luck xx

Thats absolutely awful...Paying out soo much and its brand new.
Hope it all sorts out for you xxx

I agree with all the other girls send it back. We have a mamas and papas outlet place here and they are cheaper than mamas and papas and their service is fantastic!!! Maybe have a look see if you have one in your area.

It was an outlet we ordered it from.
Spoke to a really helpful lady who is sending out new on Wednesday. Just want it all up and looking nice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back