arghhhhh stupid body :(

claire2602

Reaction score
Im in such a bad mood today..... :(..... im loosing weight but my cycle isnt changing! im currently in cd 75 and 1.5 stone lighter. why wont af come?why cant i be regular again just to give some sort of normality! :( my prediction was to get bfp in october......well thats totally.off the card if af dosent sort itself out! last cycle was 82 days. this sucks :(:(:(

Maybe try agnus castus? It can take a few months to work but it might help xx

I tried angus cactus and it didnt work! before angus cactus i was at 40days! :( dont know what to do x

Hi sweetie, I am sorry to hear that your cycles are still so long but huge congrats on losing so much weight. You go girl! If the weight was causing the issue it may still take a bit of time to take effect like all these things seem to.
I am having acupuncture at the moment to try and regulate my cycle after coming off the pill in April and know a few women who have found it a fantastic help for all parts of the cycle and even for supporting IVF. For me it bought my period when I was 4 days late so next week we are working on stimulating OV. I would highly recommend having acu with a registered practitioner but not through NHS as they take a different less holistic approach. Also, have as many super foods as possible including raspberry tea which regulates cycles and things like sesame seeds and quinoa. Good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back