Arghhhh!!

carli91

Reaction score
Firstly, sorry for the rant but need to vent somewhere!

So after 23 years my mum an dad have decided to go their separate ways! So now the house is going up for sale and now we have to find somewhere else to live with no money! I mean we will get money from selling the house but nothing until then! It's all stress! Mums saying 'tell your dad this' and dads saying 'tell your mum that' ahh jut leave me alone! I'm 25 weeks pregnant I don't need all this!
Oh and to top it off my little sister has had a new boyfriend for 6 weeks and then decides to tell me today that she thinks she's pregnant and she's going to test tomorrow and asked me not to tell my mum until she knows for sure! Well that's just great! I really don't need all this right now :( feel like breaking down!

Sorry for the rant

Xx

My god, that's a lot to take in in one day! No wonder you feel like breaking down xx

Oh hun, what a day for you. Im guessing your mum and dad are still very much full of their own concerns and worries about where there going to live etc that they cant see pastvthat to your situation and how this leaves you while your heaviky preg. Give them a few weeks and speak to them again about your worrys. Can you start saving a deposit on a rental for the timebeing so you have a fall back incase the sale takes a while

Hang in there xx

I really feel for you, I hope you sort something else out soon with regards to living situation... It's not quite the same but we've been looking for a new place to live (have now found a rental) but it's really bloody stressful.

Just try to keep as calm as possible, unfortunately when people are adults they need to sometimes be selfish to protect themselves, you should tell your parents that you can't be in the middle of this for them as you have your own stuff going on, I'm sure they'll understand :)

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back