Arghhhh spider!!

Pregnot

Reaction score
omg 2.30 i woke up needing to go toilet when I was on my phone I felt something crawling up my leg in bed a spider!!! I big spider at that I jumped out told
My oh he has to get out the bed as there's a spider and then we killed it so now I can't sleep because I'm on spider watch

I have real arachnophobia so I'm still trying to catch my breath and stop shaking its horrific I can't even go in the bedroom now

Just trying to think of nice things like my midwife appointment later - how big il measure ? Listening to hb etc etc...

Yuck! I would be the exact same. Especially if it touched my leg! :( x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I know it was crawling up it :( !
still awake
Think il be tired later

Me too! Ive been awakw since 2.15 :-( x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Crap isn't it?

baby max is going mad kicking me he's a right fidget!
Mmmm I really fancy a cooked breakfast :) a full English mmmmmm with toast and coffee omg I'm so hungry now!

Sounds yummy! I had a few biscuits as I was so hungry! But have a dentist appointment at 9, so nothing too heavy before! X

Sent from my GT-I9300

ohhh I haven't got anything to snack on and I'm starving now!! angry now I am
I'm looking at the dog as if he's a big bacon butty mmm

the local asda is open but not sure what time the cafe opens? U think itl be about 8?

Not sure at all. Dont have Asda's in my area. Should say online? X

Sent from my GT-I9300

no been checking doesn't tell u- where do you live where there isn't an asda??

I live in Northampton. Have two small Asda stores and one bigger one on the other side of town that ive never been too.. Our area has heaps of Tesco stores.

Sent from my GT-I9300

ohhh hey I don't suppose u have you green booking in file to hand do you?

just wanted to check something on growth chart page

you know on our growth charts how it has estimated feral weight on right hand side is that different for everyone based on your bump measurements and booking in info?

mine is saying if I go to 40 weeks at current run rate of growth measurements baby will be 9.5lb

What does urs say?

At 40 weeks mine works out at 7lb7. But I am short so my growth is set smaller

Sent from my GT-I9300

And on the highest centile (which im not measuring at) it is still only estimated at 8lb8

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hmm yea I'm only 5ft 2 though I
Measuring slightly above highest centime thing each time it goes up to 10lb 6 mine does!!

Blimey! Thats a difference. I thought maybe height determined that. But im 5'3. I have no idea how they work that out then!

Sent from my GT-I9300

Blimey! Thats a difference. I thought maybe height determined that. But im 5'3. I have no idea how they work that out then!

Sent from my GT-I9300

Think they use your bmi too to determine as well as height. I think anyway.

As for spiders one ran accross my foot the other night when I went to loo hubby came running in as of course I'd screamed and was crying and he fort baby or something... He did kill it for me bless him and we went back to bed I felt sure that would set off labour but nope. X

Horrid spiders. Although wouldnt mind if one set off labour :p xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back