Arghhh!

KateK

Reaction score
:wall2: I am driving myself nuts - I just can't stop thinking about it!
I am 7/8 dpo and was convinced at 6 dpo that I was pregnant.. Achey, twinges in tummy I don't normally get, sore boobs, white cm, tired, all the usual...
Now I am doubting everything and feeling completely pessimistic. I've had no implantation bleeding, i've been inspecting every time I wipe! I know not everyone gets it but...
I know there's no point analysing everything and getting worked up but it's all consuming.
I know we're all in the same boat but I have no one to talk to - my boyfriend just laughs at me and says i'm being silly.
Can't wait for next week so I can finally test (though i'm also petrified..)
Anyone else fed up today?

Yes!! I am the same, really cant decide if its IB or AF coming, I have had spotting since Sunday with a bad back and minimal cramping twinges. I have horrendous periods so its usually a lot more severe than this so there is that little voice inside my head saying oooh but you might be pregnant! My husband is so excited bless him but I just dont know, either way its getting to me. Its our wedding anniversary next Tues so I will test then

Thank you for replying! So nice to feel you're not alone.. I've done it to myself so many times, convincing myself i'm pregnant when i'm not! It's just excruciating waiting.. When are you due on/how many days past ovulation are you? I don't chart or anything so just guess when i've ovulated judging by how I feel as my ovulations are quite painful.. I was going to test on Saturday but i'm too scared! Have you had any more out of the ordinary symptoms?

Thank you for replying! So nice to feel you're not alone.. I've done it to myself so many times, convincing myself i'm pregnant when i'm not! It's just excruciating waiting.. When are you due on/how many days past ovulation are you? I don't chart or anything so just guess when i've ovulated judging by how I feel as my ovulations are quite painful.. I was going to test on Saturday but i'm too scared! Have you had any more out of the ordinary symptoms?

Definitely not alone! I have irregular periods but I do temping, OPK the lot but cant be certain when ov as my lines didnt get quite as dark as I would like to be able to put a date on it.

My ovs are painful too, especially the right one but I get the pain throughout my cycle so its never an easy spot with me. I will def be testing on Tues either way, excited as well as scared!!

My symptoms have been tiredness, hunger, spotting, headache, nosebleeds, slight cramping and back ache

Eek signs all seem good! I'll be thinking of you - you'll have to let me know how you get on!
I've had mild cramps on and off all through yesterday evening to this morning so feeling a little down as i'm probably just getting ready for a period :( boobies still hurt, feeling a bit spaced out and moody.. Thinking of testing Friday now, I know it'll be early but i'm so impatient and feel like I need some closure on this month! Keep me up to date lovely :) xx

Do it on Tuesday with me! At work I'm so exhausted I can't cope with today, working at a GP surgery means I need to be on the ball too. Hopefully its good for us both! So hungry and git slippery cm, spotting has stopped now I think xx

Hey hun, when I found out I was pregnant I was only about 4/5 days late! I had a faint positive but it was definitely there... I then did two tests the day after, one on a clear blue digi with the weeks indicator and another cheaper which again were stronger because I used FMU.

My symptoms were just the same as AF symptoms, I had sore boobs, nipples like bullets and 'menstrual' cramps, I also noticed however that I was getting quite a lot of white discharge but I didn't know where on earth it was coming from as due to my other symptoms I thought I was expecting my AF any day!

Maybe hang in there until the end of this week at the earliest and then try and test daily, I got my faint positive using diluted evening urine!! So anything goes!! xx

Maybe i'll hold out until Tuesday so we can be test buddies sparklegirl! I'll only be 3 days from when my period's due then..

Haha, I had a can't cope day too and only had to contend with my 4 year old - I bet you have to deal with some right sorts working at a surgery!

Thanks Ellsbells :) My daughter was a surprise pregnancy so totally wasn't looking out for symptoms.. Whole different story when you're actually trying for a baby! Reassuring to know you had AF symptoms..a little thread of hope to cling to until i'm out!

Thanks guys :)

Yay! Wait with me and we can POAS virtually together!! Excited to use my first ever FRER, it has always been obvious when I want all the other times so this will be a first! 3 days will be great timing for you then! xx

Thinking of you today Sparklegirl.. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a lovely day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back