Arghhh!! Men!

Cynderella

Reaction score
Why can't he understand yes he has 2 weeks home from work and yes he's helping with the 3 kids but I am pregnant balancing morning which goes to all day sickness the tablets help but they don't take it completely away and I'm still working my job!

I'm working 3 until midnight tonight - I'm so tired all I want to do is sleep yet he doesn't get it :(

I don't know how you are doing it! Working till 12 along with everything else!

I don't work, but I'm so on the edge. My husband woke me up on purpose at 5:30 this morning knowing fully that I'm not feeling well at all. Thus prolonging my feeling ill today by an hour and a half. And he wondered why I yelled at him and burst in to tears.

Why on earth did he wake u on purpose?! I'm pretty sure I'd have fly kicked him!
I don't think men understand just how tiring pregnancy is, and with morning sickness its made so much worse!
My DH was out the other day and was working a 12hr shift the next day. But he got home from being out catching up with mates and said 'I don't suppose u had the gumption to make me my lunch for tomorrow' - I flew into a rage. I was like 'no I only made the dinner, cleaned up, bathed Sophia and put her to bed (which isn't an easy task), tidied away all her toys and ironed your uniform! How dare I not make your EFFING lunch!' Grrr!!

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Why on earth did he wake u on purpose?! I'm pretty sure I'd have fly kicked him!
I don't think men understand just how tiring pregnancy is, and with morning sickness its made so much worse!
My DH was out the other day and was working a 12hr shift the next day. But he got home from being out catching up with mates and said 'I don't suppose u had the gumption to make me my lunch for tomorrow' - I flew into a rage. I was like 'no I only made the dinner, cleaned up, bathed Sophia and put her to bed (which isn't an easy task), tidied away all her toys and ironed your uniform! How dare I not make your EFFING lunch!' Grrr!!

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

He had some stupid question that could have waited! There were flying arms and legs to start with. He just rang about something else a little while ago and is oblivious that he did anything wrong!

He's gonna get a talking to when he gets home!

You would think our husbands would have figured it out first time round what's the right and wrong things to say and do to a pregnant woman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back