argh

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Sarah&Braydon, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

my dad has just had a right go for not opening my blinds today how stupid but he hasnt thought y i aint opened em up i have been sorting braydon out who wont settle i have been helping my sis with h/w as he wldnt and i have been helping him with the computer so only just got dressed so i aint had my blinds open so neighbours cant see be in the bed clothes and now i have got so streesed out if braydon was unsettled before he deffinatly is now :evil: :evil: :evil:

2. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hello

Aww you poor thing, youmust be having a crappy day, hopefully tom goes a little better for you.
    It just doesnt get better somtimes does it.
    I didnt really talk to you much today and tom you said your going out but i will keep you posted as usual, and so far nothing :(
    So i dont think anythings gonna happen for a while but i guess you never know.
    Talk to you soon hun and i hope things are better with you.
    Katrina

3. amyknight88

amyknight88 Well-Known Member

Aww not a great start to the new year then! hope the week gets better for you chick! Talk to ya on msn. love me xx