Argh! I hate waiting!

rach4910

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just a rant as I needed to say arrrggghhhhh!
I am the most impatient person in the works so waiting 2 weeks is agony! I'm symptom spotting when I'm probably too early to have symptoms!
So want to test but no point yet and I'm convinced I'm not pregnant anyway.

Rant over! Thanks! Xxx

Trying not to think about it too much but seem to spend most of the time I'm not busy looking things up on here and the net and just wondering! I don't even know when to test as I'm so irregular I don't know when I'm due!

Me too!!! Af due on Wednesday so nearly there! I've got a clear blue early test and I can do that tomorrow! Eeek . Did a IC and got bfn but I knew that was going to happen. Having a few symptoms so hopefully. ...

I did a test 2 days ago just because, which was of course far too early and definitely negative. Gonna try and hold out until the 8 days my app says I have before I test!
Just hate waiting. Have no symptoms but hoping it's too early anyway. Plus didn't have any with my first.

Yes I don't mind wasting an ic just incase lol! This is my first ttc for first baby so I have no idea if I'm just wishful thinking or if I'm just making symptoms fit!!

My first I conceived about a week after we decided to start trying and wasn't playing the waiting game as hadn't really thought about it. This time round I feel like I'm experiencing the waiting and stress for the first time as didn't have it before. No way would I be lucky enough to fall first time with a second one too so pretty much know I'm out this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back