Argh feeding

Lilelephant

Reaction score
O has started leaving an ounce in the bottle then finishing it like 1hr and a half later!
He was having 5 oz every 3 hrs now it's 4 oz wait an hour and a half then 1oz then 1hr and a half wants another feed!!!

Any advice?

Can you leave an ounce sitting that long? I always thought you had to throw it away breast or formula after half hour or so.

Sophie's doing the same. Is he falling asleep during the bottle then finishing the ounce? She falls asleep after 2 and I stay with her for half an hour and then and then she finishes the rest off

He might have trapped wind which clears and makes room for more food, might be worth giving him a few burps before you stop his feed?!?!
xxx

He always brings up loads of wind. I wind him after every ounce as otherwise he struggles little burper!

Laura Will done this too so we changed the teat to the next size up as he was getting bored and frustrated trying to get the milk out xx

I was just going to suggest changing to the next teat xx

Well the other teats we had r the vari flow ones and he seems to be doing better with that! Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back