Argh, cycle day 25 and some very slight pink tinge on wiping, is it AF :(

Rohu

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This is my second month TTC my first baby,
(Apologies for this long message)

I came off the pill in October 2015 and my cycle days since seemed to be either 27 or 33 days, however last month I was convinced I was preggers but came on early on CD 26 with heavy brown spotting CD 24 and 25.

I am currently on CD 25 this month, I am unsure of when I ovulated as I didn't really test for it this month, as was trying not to get too worked up.

So we BD'd or DTD on CD 10, 12, 13 and then on CD 15 my cm was very! Stretchy so we did it then as well and used pre seed.

Then CD 16 & 17 I felt really nauseous and light headed found it hard to concentrate at work on and off all day with hot flushes. Then is stopped So I convinced myself it hadnt worked because I wasn't feeling any symptoms.

Then CD 21 my breasts were really tender and felt bruised along the sides and tops and my nipples were sensitive and slighty sore to touch, especially my right nipple.
Then CD 22 I have lots of lower back ache and like cramping feelings along the left side of my bikini line, I had lots of nausea again increased appetite .. I felt almost like I do before AF but was too early! And a BFN
CD 23 was more of the same really nauseous, having to sit down I felt so nauseous and light headed and a decreased appetite feeling too nauseous to eat my tea.. And (sorry tmi) but quite gassy. I also noticed there seemed to be a couple of big viens on my boobs ( which I can't remember ever noticing before) and a BFN

Then CD24 the nausea was a lot less but still feeling dizzy and spaced out at times.

Then today I have been having headaches, no nausea but lower back twinges and I seem to have developed a really sore throat and ear and my gland is up on one side of my neck.
So when I've been for a wee twice this evening I noticed a very very slight pink tinge on wiping. I had tried so hard not to get my hopes up this month as I had convinced myself I was pregnant last month. But with all the nausea I got my hopes up, I am really stressing this could be AF starting :( although normally when I spot a little before AF it's brown and thick.

Oh and I have been exhausted!
And my CM this last week has been lots of it sometimes clear Lotiony it did have white specks in it. But now just more Lotiony and it's been on my knickers as white.

Sorry for the long post!
I welcome opinions from everyone.

Lots of baby dust to you all!!

You've had a lot of good sounding symptoms but I wonder if you could really experience all that and then implant nearly ten days later. I think sometimes we just want it so much that we start noticing every little thing. I had really bad nausea that I'd never experienced before during one TWW and was convinced I must be pregnant but then nothing.

Good luck to you. I hope it's good news but try not to get too caught up with it if it's not, especially so early in your TTC journey as it'll only get harder as you want it more.

I am CD24 today and have yet to ovulate, I must have an awful lot longer cycle than you! Good luck I hope you get your BFP soon

Hey, thanks for your responses,
Yeah I think I'm definetly just finding symptoms,
Today I have started to have a loss of taste and low appetite which is unlike me.

But when I went to the toilet before I had some more brownish discharge on my knickers and whiling which is more like last months before AF came :( so I am feeling defeated and think it's probably that!
So I'm expecting AF to have come by the end of the weekend :( I know it's on my 2nd month TTC but I've been trying to be sensible and waited five years before we began trying so we were in good position to, so I feel like I've been here for a lot longer but as you say it's still early ....

Thanks sparkle girl hope you ovulate soon!! And get your BFP!!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back