Argh chart help please!

Natalie8964

Reaction score
Can someone who has experience with charts help me at all, I'm into my own head way too much because now I feel like I have literally no idea when I ovulated. I feel like af is on her way regardless but I've had so many different opinions, that are different to what both Ava and FF have told me. FF and Ava charts attached! I'm driving myself mad :rotfl:

Screenshot_20191005-143124_Ava.jpg Screenshot_20191005-140134_FF Mobile.jpg

Didn't want to read and run but my first instinct was I think there's more sudden drop if AF is due? FF completely got my cross hairs wrong, kept changing over and over!

It's a very random cycle hun... I have no advice but I can't seem to find your ovulation day! Did you use opks?x

It's a very random cycle hun... I have no advice but I can't seem to find your ovulation day! Did you use opks?x
Sorry I've only just seen this! I got a positive opk on cd17. But didnt take anymore after that. I've bought some one step for this month though.. yeah it was a very strange one! Temps were so different to the previous month! X

Also FF is going by what data you have put in, so you may of tryed to ovulate when you got your + opk but it may of failed then tryed again a week later when you got your temp rise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back