Are you joking?

mummy2b19

Reaction score
:wall2:So peed off.
Got a missed call of my midwife tonight so rang her back took firstly it took 5 attempts to get through to her even though i rang less than 5 mins to get back to her (I couldnt get off my fat backside quick enough to get to the phone lol)

She wanted to know what happened the other day with the abdominal pains I was getting she said she didnt call me back because she knew I was seeing a diffrent midwife the following day. I was so taken a back by this as I ended up going to hospital. I explained this to her and she said oh well thats ok then. Ugh its not ok because i proberbly wouldnt have had to go if you had got back in touch???????

She then went on to say that she had forgoten to talk to me about antinatel apointments and that my first one should have been yesterday but If i wanted she could come over and give me a quick half an hour catch up session ready for the next one. This diddnt really matter too because when I went to my 20 week scan they booked me on for them in a neigbouring town but thats not the point how can a half an hour catch up cover a full day course??? and i am looking forward to meeting other mums to be. im pissed because if I had known that they did the sessions closer to home I would have chosen to go to them because obviously the other mums would be closer, her excuse was sorry I forgot.

Well im not being funny but its your bloody job not to forgot. Not a happy bunny

Dont feel the need to reply just wanted a rant
x

Wow she is crap at her job, I would file a complaint!!! That is just plan ridiculous and I can't believe she's been like that!

request a different midwife, or if its like it is where i go, just start going a different day of the week when u book ur appts as my midwife only works at my clinic once a week, and they take it all in turns.

my one is pregnant so she is leaving before i pop, and she has forgotten to book my growth scan so think her baby brain is kickin in lol

You should definitely complain, and ask to see a different midwife!! That's ridiculous.

how would I do that because I come from such a small place the same midwife does all 6 local villages? xx

I don't know about where you are, but if you phone your hospital and ask to speak to the Head of Midwifery, she should be able to give you advice.
Our local authority gave me a number to ring if I was unhappy, but we have several midwives, even within our GP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back