"Are you going to breastfeed?"

Im going to breastfeed fingers crossed but last time was my first time after 3 bottlefed babies, and i was amazed how at 4 mths post birth the questions started again but in reverse , babys 4 mths now dont you think its time to stop? Why are you still putting yourself througth it!! Like it was horrible! And my mum was the worst almost trying to get me to stop , well youve done your bit now!! I got so sick of it.. I lasted 12 mths of being nagged...

Last edited:
Im going to breastfeed fingers crossed but last time was my first time after 3 bottlefed babies, and i was amazed how at 4 mths post birth the questions started again but in reverse , babys 4 mths now dont you think its time to stop? Why are you still putting yourself througth it!! Like it was horrible! And my mum was the worst almost trying to get me to stop , well youve done your bit now!! I got so sick of it.. I lasted 12 mths of being nagged...

This is the situation I am in now. Everyone is asking how long I plan to feed for. My reply is how long is a length of string? My in laws can't wait to give H rusk and get very annoyed with me when I say not yet. He's 14 weeks tomorrow and all I get asked now is when am I going to try him on solid food?

I don't it ever stops and some questions I don't mind but when it comes to things like bf and food I get a bee in my bonnet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back