are you bored???

paradysso

Reaction score
ive done this puzzle game before... u need to use wikipedia for the answers, its very frustrating.. but for those of us in the last weeks need to be kept busy...

we can all help each other.... if any one fancies it???

http://home.planet.nl/~Qwyzzle/

I shouldn't be in here, but its a very good game, thankyou for the link :D

awww ur the only one by the looks of it? what number u on?

Thats the weirdest site ever i dont even understand the instructions!! It doesnt make any sense.

I got to a picture of an acorn, what the hell do you have to do with it? What is the aim of the game? Doesnt make the slightest ounce of sense. :rotfl:

lol i then clicked on a bird an a pic of a bird came up lool this is so wierd im so confused... how do i gte past the introduction lool

and my i.q is ment to be 110 lool

I've got a funny feeling paradysso might be pulling our legs...... :rotfl:

lool i am soooooooo confused :? :? :? :? everytime i write summit in the lil bar below it goes 2 sum planet error thing lool

The first ones answer is get set... if you look at the little white strip at the bottom of the page it gives a clue, the next one is pool, then its samuel l jackson then i dont get it at all........ :rotfl: does that make sense?

kellysomer said:
The first ones answer is get set... if you look at the little white strip at the bottom of the page it gives a clue, the next one is pool, then its samuel l jackson then i dont get it at all........ :rotfl: does that make sense?

not at all loool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back