are we okay to eat ferrero roche?

LucyB.

Reaction score
I absolutely love them and there's always loads about at xmas....... But am I allowed to indulge?? Haha xxx

omg i never thought about this until you just said but im sure all is ok if its to do with the nuts then i was told as long as theres not an allergy within ur family x

Hey Hun I asked myself this so when I saw my midwife and doctor they said not to eat nuts at all my midwife gave me a list of stuff I wasn't aloud but not sure Hun you may want to ask your midwife just to be safe Hun xxx

Sent from my AWSOME iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I had this in my first pregnancy, I did end up eating a few peanuts nothing bad happened as I know noone in my family is allergic to them x I have so far eaten peanut puffs and a few dry roasted peanuts x

I also love these and have eaten a few so far into my pregnancy so I think it should be alright xx

It annoys me that there is so much conflicting information.

In 2008, 2 of my friends were pregnant at the same time. They were giving birth in the same hospital but had different midwives. One was told to eat peanuts as long as she's not allergic, the other was told not to incase of allergies.

I'm gona eat them if I want them. My mum ate them through 4 pregnancies and we're all absolutely fine! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have eaten loads of nuts throughtout my pregnancy especially peanuts. I've also indulged in Ferrero as they are my Fave!!!

I heard that its good to eat nuts throughout pregnancy providing you have no allergies as it can stop the baby from getting a nut allergy. xx

I asked my midwife about peanuts and she said they're fine, just don't go eating them by the bag full everyday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back