Are these the first flutters?

Gill09876

Reaction score
Hello girls. For the past few days I have felt a tickle /feather running feeling in a vertical line from just above my pubic bone. The feeling is fairly low down and always the same feeling. I was wondering if this is the first set of flutters? :)

I can feel baby moving and what I think is kicking.. Midwife confirmed I was right today :)
When baby loves feels like a fish flipping about in there and when it kicks/punches feels like a tap from the inside :)
So it could be :) how far are you now? Xx

Aw how lovely. yes these are the only feelings hv felt. I'm 16+4 this is my first baby x

Keep looking out for more :) it's funny..
I miscarried at 6 weeks so im counted as a first pregnancy.:)
Really helps get through all the sickness! X

I've been feeling fluttering for a couple of weeks now. Sometimes makes a itch because it's like the baby is tickling me from the inside. Looking forward to when the movements are more purposeful! Enjoy x

Mine can feel like a fish flipping but more feels like being on a boat and my tummy feels like its moving itself. Like something small doing a samba in there. It's not strong but not tickle like either.

Gill, we must be due the same day! :) :)

And it's been the same for me firstly I just felt as if I had tiny tiny butterflies fluttering away inside me with the occasional popping/crackling sensation which then graduated into feeling as if a baby fish was flipping round and round inside me! :) x

Oh no what am I on about... You're more towards New Years?! Haha baby brain! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back