Reaction score
Sorry for the big piccies!

P1140281.jpg

P1140282.jpg

P1140283.jpg

one test taken at 6.30pm and the other just before 9.30pm yesterday

(we had sex anyway :))

xxxxxxxx

PS - The instructions say the second line has to be at least as strong as the first? I am not sure these are?

I hate OPK test sticks....wish there was a machine that just said "YES - GO MAKE LOVE NOW" LOL

They are not as dark as the main line but I know some women only get faint lines on the cheapies when Ov so I would say keep testing and they might get darker or lighter....if they get lighter then i would say that was your peak!?

Im not an expert so hope others also give some advise just case im wrong! Good luck! :) x

I hate OPK test sticks....wish there was a machine that just said "YES - GO MAKE LOVE NOW" LOL

They are not as dark as the main line but I know some women only get faint lines on the cheapies when Ov so I would say keep testing and they might get darker or lighter....if they get lighter then i would say that was your peak!?

Im not an expert so hope others also give some advise just case im wrong! Good luck! :) x

Compared to anything else I have had these are pretty dark, I'll see how I get on tonight?

At least I got something on the cheapies - I'm def going to buy a CBFM next month though!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hiya. I used these too and I thought I never got a dark line on them during the month that I used them properly. I got one that looked much like yours after a day out during which I'd not had much to drink, so I thought my urine was just too concentrated. I didn't get any more results like that for the rest of the month so I thought I hadn't ovulated. Turns out I must have because I fell pregnant! I hope everything turns out well for you. x

I used OPKs for the first time the month I got my BFP. They were all faint and then went darker for two days but never darker than the control line and I know I ov'd cuz I'm preggers. But, technically according the instructions they were still negative as they weren't as dark as the control! I would BD anyways to be on the safe side.

XX

What strength mui looks like you are about to surge soon so get cracking!

If those lines aren't as dark if you were peeing during a non fertile phase the you are good to go!

Certainly didn't need to squint at size of your pics :) xxxx

The month I used OPK's I never got a dark line. It was really faint but the next day I used them there was no line at all so can only assume that was my surge. I knew I ov'd as I got pregnant that month. Sometimes the lines aren't as dark as the control lines. Keep using them for the next day or so and if the lines get fainter or disappear you know that was your surge.

I'd say positive! They look like my positive from the month I got pregnant last year.

Sorry ladies - I don't know how to make the pics smaller :)

These were from last week, I am now 7 days from testing !!

xxxxxxxx

sorry I know this an old post, my tests are looking like that at the moment. I was unsure if they were pos but they must be if yours were. Wish I cud post pics but it never seems to let me for some reason. xx

I have yet to get a happy face on my digital OPK...but I have a the physical signs of ov-ing..so we are bd-ing any way......

Got my + on the cheapies AND a smiley face on my digi....

xxxxxxxxx

Got my + on the cheapies AND a smiley face on my digi....

xxxxxxxxx

Arghhhh.... :bd: for you tonight then, how nice wud it be to conceive on valentines night! It was my last chance to catch that egg tonight so we have :bd: before DH went to work.

Fx for u xx

Arghhhh.... :bd: for you tonight then, how nice wud it be to conceive on valentines night! It was my last chance to catch that egg tonight so we have :bd: before DH went to work.

Fx for u xx

Just waiting for OH to have a bath and then we're off for massages LOL!

Just posted in your journal hun - fingers crossed for you this cycle

xxxxxxx

Ooooo.... He is making an effort isn't he!!

Thanks hun

Xx

thanks Carnat it's good to see the smiley face NEXT to an opk to see just how dark/light it could be. Great stuff!

and good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've just got this niggling feeling that there are going to be HUGE amounts of BFP's in March, dunno why lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back