Are these considered positive?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Sdmorrison93, May 22, 2019.

1. Sdmorrison93

Sdmorrison93 New Member

Hi ladies! Today is day 3 of testing and unfortunately my lines don’t seem to be visible to any degree. Figured I would pick your brains to see if you see them. I posted a picture from yesterday’s testing to give an idea of the difference. Thanks ladies!

2. Summerwine

Summerwine Well-Known Member

How many DPO are you? I can see lines on some of the pictures.

3. Sdmorrison93

Sdmorrison93 New Member

Hi love! Thanks for taking the time to look. The first two are the ones from yesterday.

As far as days past ovulation I’m not sure. I was able to get my first ever positive opk on Easter. 13 days later I got my period. It lasted 5 days and was heavier than implantation bleeding is described but lighter than my normal period. I’ve been feeling off so I decided to take a test. They both came up with faint lines and stayed that way for 2 days. Now they seem to be fading. I know the time line doesn’t fit. It confuses me as well but I don’t know why a line would show otherwise :/

4. Sugarpop

Sugarpop Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I think they are just the indent line. Sorry. Hopefully I’m incorrect

5. chattychar1990

chattychar1990 Well-Known Member

I do see a very faint line but I don’t see any colour to it which makes me think it’s the indent line. Xx

6. Haikos

Haikos Active Member

I see a line only in the last pic! You should take another test maybe tomorrow and see what it says! Fingers crossed :wink: