Are there vitamins that we should take once little ones here to help us recover?

lrb

Reaction score
Don't know if thoughs thats had babies before or anyone been recommended to take anything after, just curious? :)

Yes, arnica, helps reduce swelling down there. Its a miracle worker £4 out of boots/chemist, tiny little tablets that you swallow.

:)

Can you breastfeed while taking those?

Midwife told me to eat plenty of iron rich food afterwards to help with blood loss and a friend of mine swears by taking cinnamon tea - just made by boiling the cinnamon sticks - also think you need vit D supplements if you are breastfeeding

Yes, arnica, helps reduce swelling down there. Its a miracle worker £4 out of boots/chemist, tiny little tablets that you swallow.

:)

I swear by arnica too. In fact I've started taking it 1 a day before hand and will be taking it 4 times a day after baby especially if I have a csection.

Deffo vit D.
Im also having my placenta encapsulated as its great for the body and also helps with PND. I didnt get PND last time but I do get baby blues so hoping the capsuals stop me. Getting the blues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back