are opks supposed to look like this...

misssparkles

Reaction score
I had ewcm sunday and monday which made me think I was ovulating along with cranps
I got my opks today and tested twice this morning and tonight

Im sure its getting darker rather than lighter to say im supposed to be 1dpo

2yxewbk.jpg

The top one was this morning bottom ones tonight's xx

Im hoping they dont get darker because I thought I had already ovulated. The first one was taken around 11 and the last one around 5 xxx

Did you opk to confirm ovulation? I believe ewcm can happen a few days before ovulation. Get in plenty on bd'ing just incase! X

No I didnt chick just went off my app because my sticks hadnt arrived :( it is probably the case that I havent ovulated then if they are getting darker xxx

While the top one (this mornings?) is darker I wouldn't of said it was positive. As the bottom one looks lighter (tonight's if I'm right?) that would suggest to me that your Lh isn't as high as this morning and could be trailing off after ov. x

Thanks hun xx I can only see it on my phone so it always looks darker than it is maybe

That should give us a better idea of whats happening then x

Top one definitely looks darker and neither of them positive so I'd have said its tailing off too, looks like you've already ov'd from your symptoms and the tests getting lighter. X

Aw thanks girls its my phone I think looks dark when its not

:) xx

It doesn't look darker than yesterday mornings which means your Lh level hasn't gone up. Before my thermometer arrived I tested everyday to make sure I wouldn't have a 2nd surge, I didn't but I still got lines like you've got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back