Are medela swing breatspumps still the best??

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Hi all,

When I had DD 5 years ago, Medela Swing was the best breastpump on the market. Is that still the case now?? I plan on breastfeeding again and I want to make sure I get a brilliant pump! I had this pump last time and it was incredible! Just didn't know whether to get the same one again!

TIA

xxx

I researched this fairly recently as i had my baby boy in November and from what i have read they are by far the best.
I have one for sale (separate post in this section) if u are interested, used less than 5 times as only bf for a week then switched to fully formula fed by 2 wks.
Totally understand if u want a brand new one but just thought i'd mention it x

Last edited:
Hi Carla!! Can you private message me how much you want for it and does it come with everything you bought with it?? If so yes I'll have it! Xx

image.jpg
Have msgd u, if u view my link on my post u can see pics, i couldnt send them via pm - will try to post here!

I looked around for ages and everything I saw and read suggested they were the best. I loved my swing pump. I only used it was a day from 1-4 months in order to build up a freezer supply for porridge and other food and I had loads

I looked around for ages and everything I saw and read suggested they were the best. I loved my swing pump. I only used it was a day from 1-4 months in order to build up a freezer supply for porridge and other food and I had loads

I'm glad they're still the best - I loved mine with my DD it was great. And yeah I used to build up a freezer supply and use it for mixing food and stuff xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back