Are any of you...

Noni

Reaction score
FAMISHED?

I swear I am so hungry this past week. I just want to eat and eat and...I just can't get rid of the hunger :S Please tell me I'm not alone! lol x

I get this! It varies but some weeks I cant stop eating, it's insane. The baby grows alot 20-28 weeks so I think you need it! Just Try and make most of it relatively sensible. I.e. Not ALL crisps and chocolate ;-)

I get this! It varies but some weeks I cant stop eating, it's insane. The baby grows alot 20-28 weeks so I think you need it! Just Try and make most of it relatively sensible. I.e. Not ALL crisps and chocolate ;-)

:pompom: lol

Are you a fly on my wall? I have a pack of cheese and onion and a galaxy half munched lol! I keep getting lectures from people for eating things like this but I am eating very healthy too. I just can't help being so hungry I'm contemplating eating my own toes! And I really, really...hate...toes! :looped:

Hee hee!

Tbh if you crave crisps and chocolate you should have it. Just limit it. I try and have a mix of things. I have chocolate everyday because I love it, and I'm sure some would frown on it, but I also eat fruit a day veg and complex carbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back