Aquadraw...

lozzi

Reaction score
...me dad i gettin bam one of these as part of her crimbo, but question is which..

I think its between Thomas, or Rainbow aqua draw...

what you ladies reckon?

Or is there another one you reckon?

Ta in advance

ive seen a disney princess one too lozzi if that helps ?

i must admit i love the look of the thomas one cos u can draw rails for him to go along ? unless ive got the wrong product :rotfl:

sophie is getting the princess one thats all she wants. i think princess one more girly. :D

my 6 year old has just had the princess one for her birthday and loves it! so it should be entertaining for ages lol!

Hi Lozzi

We bought Olivia the delux aquadraw for her birthday and he loves it, one of the best things that i have bought she always has it out!

Here are some of the different ones that early learning have

http://www.elc.co.uk/SearchProducts.php?words=aquadraw

But there are other ones! I think the Thomas one looks good, i also like the Cinderella one!

HTH

I think my BIL and SIL are getting Jake the Tomy rainbow one either for his birthday or for christmas. I like the rainbow one as it comes with a pen, brush and stampers. The rainbow one also says suitable from 18 months where the Thomas one says suitable from 3 years(although i'm sure it would be ok to use before then).

Brody has the Thomas one, I just supervise him when the Thomas is on it, otherwise the Thomas is kept away from him :lol:
He absolutely loves it, and I also got him the Thomas aquadraw mini mats to go with it.

The only problem I've ever had with it is he drew on it with a wax crayon this week....I have yet to figure out how to get it off :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back