Aptamil.

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by kelly_chunn, Dec 8, 2005.

1. kelly_chunn

kelly_chunn Well-Known Member

Any1 else using this milk ?.

Emma seems to b really happy with this milk. I used sma for my boys, but decided on this coz its meant to b the most closest to breast milk, although i do think they all say that.

[​IMG]

2. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

hi iv never used it, i used sma at first as its wot my mum used with all 5children but it was to rich for dior made her sick all the time so dior is on cow and gate hungerier babies, shes been fine on that..
    how come u have never breast feed? i never with dior and aint planning to this time either

3. kelly_chunn

kelly_chunn Well-Known Member

hi,

i did breast feed for a while, but i got to tired. I do wish i could have carried on.

How r u anyway ?

4. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

im fine tah, just working at the mo! so tired iv got a cold and so has dior so sleep is not something i get much off!

5. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

I used this at the beginning as Dom had trouble taking to the boob and the Midwife said it was the best one, although they all have their own opinions. I give him a bottle of it every now and then although boob is what he likes best.