April Fools!

MrsLaw

Reaction score
:roll:

The witch got me on 30th March...and today is April 30th. CD32...

I just feel left out :eh::eh: No BFP, NO AF. like really? I feel like i've been waiting around for a whole month for no reason lol, longest TWW of my life.

Sorry you are struggling this cycle, I find that I have some months like it and some which are not as bad.

I really hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Sorry you are struggling this cycle, I find that I have some months like it and some which are not as bad.

I really hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Thanks Nemi!

Just needed to rant. I think i'm starting to feel the strain now...i just hoped AF would show before the end of the month, but it seems like i have more waiting to do.

I am constantly waiting for AF to show up, but then kind of hoping she won't at the same time! Even though I know deep down that I am not pregnant every cycle I still kind of hope until af shows up.

This month I really want AF to show up so I can start clomid. I am CD30 now (usually 28 to 32), so it should be any day now. Waiting is the worst bit and I am the most impatient person ever. I have been trying for over 2 years now so I think the world is trying to teach me patience.

I am sure everything will work out for you. And you never know if this could be your cycle. Your not out until AF shows! :)

I am constantly waiting for AF to show up, but then kind of hoping she won't at the same time! Even though I know deep down that I am not pregnant every cycle I still kind of hope until af shows up.

This month I really want AF to show up so I can start clomid. I am CD30 now (usually 28 to 32), so it should be any day now. Waiting is the worst bit and I am the most impatient person ever. I have been trying for over 2 years now so I think the world is trying to teach me patience.

I am sure everything will work out for you. And you never know if this could be your cycle. Your not out until AF shows! :)

Thank you, my fingers are still crossed, but i think stress is just delaying my AF.

You still have a chance this cycle, who knows! Good luck with Clomid though if you do start it. Hopefully that will bring you luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back