Apples OPK's ... have no idea what im doing

Thanks Sunny thats very true words of wisdom from the blue haired girl :) xxx

Kezza wow its good to know her baby was ok :) bless him thanks hun xx

stress free me..... come on u can do it *talks to herself... notes that is first sign of madness*

Omg I referred to her baby as "it's" instead of "he", brain really not working at all today!!!!

Still gotta live ya life honeybun :flower:

xxx

Wise words Kezza re: the stress being worse!

I am in such a great mood today! Anyone else randomly and deliriously happy?
I love it!!

xxxxx and :dust:

i love that feeling,,,, its the friday feeling. eat a crunchie and enjoy it haha xx

I would loooove a crunchie!! Or a Spira - remember them :)

Mmmmm yummy

Oo Oo Oo double deckers........it's my break time soon so may have to go get one

Defo getting a frappucino though

xxx

Corrrr Double Deckers I love them!!! get me one too will ya? xxx

You girls just reminded me I left my Crunchie in my mums fridge :(

I <3 crunchies haha remember spiraa!! and golden cups....... mmmm love them xx

Ooh what's a golden cup? Sounds lush. Is it caramel? X

yep milk chocolate and caramel little cups in a bar omgosh where can i get one.... gonna try the old choc stores xx

Have you ladies heard of Cybercandy? Theres one in Covent Garden - sooo cool for random chocs!

Toffitees oh yeah! Black and dark brown packaging?

Haven't been there Sgirl but I might have to take a visit? is it only chocolate though? have to say im more of a sweet person than chocolate

From my memory it was sweets and chocs. And stuff from abroad that you can't get here eg different flavoured Mars bars from Australia and also I think things like Duff beer from the simpsons!
Lots of Reese's stuff too - mmm peanut butter cups :)
Xx

My fertility monitor is saying nothing I pee every morning like it asks. I am going to pee on a OPK tomorrow just to see :( this time last month I was strong line. sniff.

lets hope it works xx

My fertility monitor is saying nothing I pee every morning like it asks. I am going to pee on a OPK tomorrow just to see :( this time last month I was strong line. sniff.

lets hope it works xx

I reckon it's just learning your cycles and next month it'll be more clued up. I am so sure I read that somewhere xxxx

haha we wrote at exactly the same time but i wrote on the 2ww thread :) thanks tho I had completely forgot about that!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back