Apples OPK's ... have no idea what im doing

They say its best in the afternoon hunny as your surge happens at night but look at mine, if i would of done mine at night i would of missed my surge. Everyone is diffetent hunny and i think you should do what suits you unless the instructions state dont use fmu x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks hun think im gonna do one in the morning and one at 6pm as all mine only cost £2 so then I get a clearer picture xxx

yep all tests have had nothing or the faintest line since cd12. Its been and gone. My fetility monitor should be here today cant wait to get home to try it!! eeeeeeeek. xx

Ps - Is that sad. I used to like partying now I check fertility monitors?!? urm....

It's not showing up for me. I'll try again in a bit. Xxxx

I had a line that was darker than the controll...on mine it says that this is when you are really ov. So lets cross ur fingers:)

I'd say start your hpt on CD24 honey - loads of :dust::dust: you are in your 2WW !!! I got my BFP 12 days after my surge - 11 days after was still BFN.....no point in testing earlier!!

FX for you

Thanks Tracey :) Im happy worried anxious everything I can feel. Congrats to u hun :)

Im bit scared tho this week ive drank milk that tasted a bit funny and did some yoga moves u shouldnt do if ur preggers. xx

Aww Apple don't you worry - so many women do all sorts when they don't even know they're pregs and all turns out absolutely fine :)
The human race would be wiped out if we were that fragile to moves and funny milk - know what I mean?
xxxxxx

Your be fine Apple, if anything the worry & stress is probably worse :hugs:

My best friend got drunk & snorted coke for about a month before she found out & she's just had her lil boy, he's just over a week old & it's absolutely beautiful & very healthy

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back