Apples OPK's ... have no idea what im doing

Applecider

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Urm.... very confused. I used the OPKs on day 8 and 9 and got zip nothing not even a faint line. Did it on day 11 and nothing left it on the side, woke up this morning and there was a line. so after my convo with M2A thought i would try one in the morning and it was a pretty mad line. What do u lot think?
How can I go frm nothing to cd12?
I dont even know if it is CD12 because I had AF on day1 but again on day5 because its my first month off the pill, im very confused and not only that have :bd: twice in the last week. eeek.

sorry Its so big xxx
IMG_0239.jpg

oh cd12 was done in the morning, going to start doing them inthe mornings x

Looks like CD12 was the surge! But then the packets say they do have time restrictions too like hpt.
When did you BD?
What cycle days I mean?
Your other bleeding might have been just leftover stuff. I used to randomly bleed after a few days. Like it was going "ok but now I'm really leaving!"

time restirctions? u mean cause i did it in the morning or because i left it all night?? Its very confusing! I bd day before yesterday and today. I honestly didnt think i was gonna have a line, then i got up seen yesterdays and did todays and got those results. Ah well gonna have to go with the flow and see what happens thanks sunny. xx

It says on mine the reading should be disregarded after 45 mins. I'll have to check that in a mo. Gone back to bed cos feeling rubbish :(
I've got the one step ones from amazon. Do yours have a leaflet? Xx

what a great line Apple definately looks like you got your surge today (day 12) you should be in with a great chance if you B'd this morning hon! Lots of luck x x x

Hey sunny u feeling beta hun? xx

Bella im not trying yet i gotta be bridesmaid in may and June! Weve done it twice now tho, i just did another OPK now and got a line darker than the control line?! what does that mean now!!!!!! OMgosh girls i might have done it ....

IMG_0240.jpg

Look at CD12 pm omgosh..............

Doesnt mean anything different hunny, just confirming you are definetly having your surge :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg hun does that mean you're preg?? Get hpt now! Xxx
Ps bit better! :)

I dunno?!? I couldnt be preg now could I? OMGosh my friends are going to go mad altering my bridesmaid dresses. ....... is it worth doing a HPT? ive got some cheapies in the drawer??

Thanks M2A this is mental for me ive always been really careful gonna have to just wait n see now. xxx

Sorry sorry didn't mean to get your hopes up or stress you out. It's probably just your surge - just remembered they can be darker than control line. I'm being confused by the preg ladies opks having line darker than the control.

Sorry I genuinely didn't mean to be a hyper upper xxxx

ha dont worry sunny even if I was PG i wouldnt be upset it would just be meant to be! have urs been darker than the line? Ill do a HPT next week because ive only just come off my AF xx

Aw thanks hun! :hug:
Well fx anyway :D may fate and God decide :) :)
Xxxxx

that's the darkest line ive ever seen on a cheapy, def ur surge hunx

Thanks postivity :) Im going with the flow........... eeeek.

Exactly what I thought sunny well will do one again tomor and see how it goes. Like I said before im going to madly greatful if I even have one lil bundle when it happens it happens xx

Hi there, this morning did another OPK and its lighter again, is it normal for the line to be dark for only one day?? xx

You betcha hun, some girlies surge will stay dark for 2/3 days but perfectly normal for it to be dark 1 day

Xxx

yep your surge was cd12 and now they will go light as you will of ovulated

you shouldnt do opks in the morning before 10 am hun

The clearblue fertility ones say to do them in morning, but the OPKs i got said to choose a time of day, is it best to do them in the night then?

Thanks kezza , for once I might be normal lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back