Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxpeake

Reaction score
This will prob get deleted but the woman who comented on the thread passing judgement on me calling me names explained it very well. To those kind ladies who understood what I meant I would still like to say sorry if I offended you You know what I was trying to say even though it came out totally wrong and I wish you All the best on your journey.

To the rest of you for calling me all sorts of names, I never meant I wouldn't be happy if I had falling pregnant I merely said it would be nice to have some time . I too like a lot of people struggled to conceive for yrs so I know exactly what it is like and I never meant to offend Nyo e it was taking completely the wrong way manly due to my terrible wording

Noone called you any names, at all - stop carrying on with your thread- nobody is interested.

I think the whole thing was worded wrong , I for one didnt like the choice of words after beeing here a long while and 3 losses behind me but what's done is done , can I ask have u been here before under a dif name with Roxi in it I seem to remember you but under a dif name ur pic of ur kids looks familiar that's all. Oh and gd luck with ur pregnancy xx

I think the whole thing was worded wrong , I for one didnt like the choice of words after beeing here a long while and 3 losses behind me but what's done is done , can I ask have u been here before under a dif name with Roxi in it I seem to remember you but under a dif name ur pic of ur kids looks familiar that's all. Oh and gd luck with ur pregnancy xx

Hi jojo sorry if I did offend you never meant too I'm just really bad at saying things before I think but I never mean any harm I'm just a dally mare. Sorry for your losses I've also had 3 losses and found it hard to conceive my daughter. Good luck for the future :)

Ps I was here before but not by that name. I don't think anyway lol xx

It's ok sometimes I blabber stuff and it comes out all wrong but there is a lot of woman who have been trying a long while and had many losses and I guess to see what u put just dug the knife in a bit but lets not dwell on it hey , Roxane 1985 was the name ? X

It's ok sometimes I blabber stuff and it comes out all wrong but there is a lot of woman who have been trying a long while and had many losses and I guess to see what u put just dug the knife in a bit but lets not dwell on it hey , Roxane 1985 was the name ? X

Yeah that was me. Been a while since I was on here, last time was with the missed mc

I thought ur kids looked familiar I have u on my friends list or ur old one sorry , I remember u getting ur Bfp and it beeing a shock to you and then u lost it :-( x

I was go smacked and I was so ill and kept telling the midwife some thing wasn't right but because I wasn't bleeding she couldn't do anything then when I went for my dating scan they said I'd lost it at about 4 wks

Closed due to forum rules

Continuing locked or removed threads elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. If a thread has been moderated, it is with good reason. Posts questioning or complaining about such actions will either be removed or closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back