Anyway to chart with a LO that gets me up?

Slb24

Reaction score
Hey,

I've wanted to start charting for a while. But I haven't because my little girl gets me up several times a night.

Is there anyway I could chart or would it not be accurate.

From what I understand you are meant to do it at the same time after being in bed for a few hours.

Is it impossible?

Thanks x

I do my best to chart and I have a toddler sometimes have to get up to.

It might be worthy trying. I use fertility friend and that app is brilliant as you can 'discount' temps which are way off or add notes to explain any specific circumstances which may alter your temps. I have been up a lot coughing with a cold and I try to temp every time I wake up and use the one where I've been asleep the longest and that's worked for me but we are all different of course so it might not work the same for you. I suppose it can't hurt to see how it goes? Charting and monitoring CM has helped me understand my body way better than anything else has. Xx

Thanks ladies. It hard for me as my LO is 21 months but still has me up at least 3-4 times a night. It's not always the same time. She will sometimes wake me up and go back to sleep and other times I am up at 5am.
Would it still be accurate? Xx

No it would not be as accurate as if you had a full night of sleep. you would have to make a note of the times you were up and how long you were asleep before measuring but if you have a BBT thermometer already there's not really much to loose. It takes me 30 seconds each day to measure and record it

I used to chart when my son still had nightfeeds , and it never changed my temperatures. It depends on each person. Where it does not work for some others, it does not affect me at all.
Trial and error to find out I gues.

Thanks ladies. I will try from CD 1 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back