Anyone worry that what they eat will hurt their baby

Belle23

Reaction score
Like I've just had a burger king but I feel so guilty for it lol. Cxxx

I have had many many maccy D's...far too many to mention and yes I do feel a bit guilty but they taste too dam good! I have increased my fruit/veg intake though which makes me feel better! x

I've had loads of KFC's and McDonalds! I don't think it really matters, as long as you eat!
Obviously everyone says to be as healthy as possible, but just eat what makes you happy! We're pregnant and have enough crap to deal with without having to worry about fatty foods!

Here Here Rachel I've given up cigarettes, wine, rare steak, goats cheese, pate, runny eggs to name but a few! What's a few maccy D's between friends?!

if its protien carbs or vits n minerals then its good for baby, wether its burger king or salad dont really matter unless you live off whoppers for the entire 40 weeks.

it's ok to have food in moderation. Personally fine to have hamburgers of KFC and Mcdonald. Don't feel guilty hun. Maybe your baby like it.

As it stands I am eating whatever I can stomach, normally I eat really well but everything is making me feel queasy, so I just grab whatever I can handle. As Racheal said, we have enough to worry about, we can deal with the excess weight after pregnancy!

Totally :)

I wouldn;t worry about the Burger king, I eat loads of takeaway food, it's the only thing actually that settles my stomach enough to not feel sick.

Like someone said I ahve increased my veg intake with casseroles and things and I have been drinking more vit C and taking Vit D supplements :)

I wouldn't panic too much honey xxx

I'm not able to eat anything atm :(
I managed a handful of diced roast potatoes last night, and 2 dry crackers this morning.
I'm gona lose weight instead of gain it lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i couldnt stomach much of anything but fruit at first. i had only gained 3.2kg by 25 weeks. your baby will get what it needs form you and what you eat without much problems unless your seriously underweight to begin with. i had plenty of extra stored up so baby has been living off that as im barely able to summon some hunger or enthusiasm for eating still

I was so sick between 6 and 14 weeks that I lost half a stone, and for a fortnight when it was really really bad I only ate hula hoops and nothing else!!! Baby is growing well, although I think it might arrive addicted to crisps...

if its protien carbs or vits n minerals then its good for baby, wether its burger king or salad dont really matter unless you live off whoppers for the entire 40 weeks.

I think I love you for saying this. Tri3 has been my worse Tri for crap food.

Babe, i've eaten so many mcdonalds and in my first few weeks the only thing that made me feel better when i felt sicky was walkers salt and vinegar crisps! Not exactly healthy lol. As long as you're getting your fruit/veg etc, i don't think it matters too much. Last week i had a chinese takeaway and was really really ill afterwards - sickness, diarrhoea, hallucinations. It was horrible. I thought i had food poisoning and rang the midwife who told me 'it wouldn't affect baby anyway'. I was like 'ermm why am i being told to avoid certain foods then (prawns, cheeses etc) if you're then going to tell me that it won't affect baby even if i am ill.' Seems a bit backwards to me xxx

ooh thats horrid. i love chinese food but havent had much since it made me sick in tri 1. baby disagrees that its good for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back