Anyone with a tomee Tipee perfect prep machine??

Lautam58

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone use a perfect prep machine?
My baby is 4 days old and is only taking around 1.5oz formula every hour sometimes, does anyone know once youve made the bottle how long you can keep it before disposing of the milk? I thought id read somewhere an hour but cant find the info now?
Just wasting alot of formula at moment at machine only makes minimum of 4oz

Thanks in advance

It should tell you on the formula box. I think it's 2 hrs if untouched or 1 hour if baby has drank from it. You might be better buying ready made formula while baby is taking such small amounts because you can just pour what you need into the bottle or make formula using the kettle, 2 ounces shouldn't take long to cool x

Two hours, even if she has drank from it. That's what we've been doing as that's what cow & gate tell me on the box. Have a mooch on the back of your formula box.

Our DD will snack constantly in the evenings 1oz here 2oz there and she's fine no problems.

Thanks for the replies, were going on our first little outing tomorrow and im slightly anxious about how we feed her when we are out? What do you do for taking bottles out with you? How do you make them up?:oooo:

We did get a flask and we're intending on filling that with hot water and making bottles up that way when out but it's a little faffy so, although expensive we just buy the ready made ones and pour into sterilised bottles we take with us. Also, bubs doesn't have warm bottles so we don't have to carry around cold water to cool the warm down with.

Hi I have the machine also. You can only keep the bottle for 2hrs. I never used my machine untill baby was on 4oz as it was a waste. I brought the small bottles of ready made formula and only put a couple of Oz in a bottle at a time. Those bottles are fine in the fridge for 24hrs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back