anyone watching this adoption thing on BBC1

jojo_2012

Reaction score
It makes me so sad. I want to adopt them all like Angelina Jolie.

The little boy who was crying is the same age as my son :cry:

A bit of a confusing situation about these women with learning difficulties having babies again and again :(

I saw bits of it - was round at my aunties so we were chatting as well. But i felt so so sorry for all of them - a lot of those mothers needed help just as much as the kids. xxx

Yea i watched it with my parents and i kept telling them to adopt! Because when i leave there will be a spare room! It was so sad--i'd adopt if my OH would let me! And i'd foster but he's already said no to that!

Oh I saw that too - felt so tearful. Those poor kiddies, and what was really frustrating at the end was that little Connor still didn't know who he was going to be living with... :(.

Oh I saw that too - felt so tearful. Those poor kiddies, and what was really frustrating at the end was that little Connor still didn't know who he was going to be living with... :(.

and you actually get to hear the silly social worker tell him to his face that he's 100% staying put, when really that's not the case. How sad and angry that makes me he was soooo cute.

and you actually get to hear the silly social worker tell him to his face that he's 100% staying put, when really that's not the case. How sad and angry that makes me he was soooo cute.

I know... Do they not realise they are playing with these little people's lives...? It annoys me so much. And then the courts taking so long to sort it all out when it's blatantly obvious what was the best decision for the little lad. Bless him.

I was horrified by the whole programme - those poor children, makes me realise how incredibly lucky I have been with my family. Did anyone else think those children were told too much - I know they want to keep them informed but they are only kids, surely they should just be allowed to be children rather then have to worry about what has happened/is going to happen to them?

What i was more horrified over was the fact Adoptees would "return" the children. that is something i cannot get over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back