Anyone want to wait with me?

luratraloora

Reaction score
Hi, Im onto CD 2 after getting AF at 8 DPO last cycle. I only O on CD 19, giving me a 27 day cycle.

Does anyone want to join and wait with me this cycle?

Sending lots of baby dust.

luratraloora - have you tried Agnus Castus / Vitex to lengthen your leutal phase? If getting your period on 8dpo is normal for you that is pretty short.

No not normal for me Birdie. I had my implant out in January so this was my first official cycle. I hope they will sort themselves out.

I am still waiting for AF at the minute my cycle has turned in to an extremely long one. Currently CD74 :(
I hope after this cycle they go back to normal for you. :)
Good luck :D

Hi luratraloora

I'm on CD15 according to my app OV is 1st Apr due to my past long cycles. I had EWCM yesterday & today & feeling very bloated! I'm OV anytime now! DTD tues and today hopefully that will cover it :)

Littledalla - Hope ur not waiting to long for AF to show

X

Hi Laura! I'm 5 or 6 dpo I have nipples of fire currently and some other symptoms. Would love to have a "wait buddy" to stop me going stir crazy! Af due 4th April x

CD17 Feeling bloated, very moody, no EWCM, my breasts feel tender/heavy usually my breasts feel tender just before AF arrives :oooo:

Last edited:
Hello! Currently 6dpo and imagining all sorts of symptoms :roll:

I've had crazy, vivid dreams the past 2 nights which I don't normally have.
Boobs feel heavy and had some little dizzy feelings.

Today is 7 dpo and my nipples are very tender. Also I usually have innies but they are spending A LOT of time out. Today I could strangle someone and hubby is bearing the brunt of it. Never been like this on cycle before but I don't want to jump to conclusions as cycle symptoms often chafe particularly as we get older! I really need to wait until 1st April to test as af due 4th but for some stupid reason I want to test now! The logical part of my brain knows there is no point lol!
Everyone's symptoms sound promising so fingers crossed for bfp's x

Hope you ladies dont mind me waiting with you.!

Im currently cd42. I ovulated very late on cd33 3/14. Havent had many symptoms... Just bloating dry mouth and muscle aches really.. Today has creamy cm with tinge of pink just once when wiped.. Not having the normal breast soreness right before af due.. Hoping she stays far away..!

Hey jaimonai!
You are sounding promising so far. Maybe the pink was IB if af has stayed away? If it was IB you could test now really?

Hi all, I was very good last month at ignoring symptoms or I just genuinely didn't have any! But I am approx 5dpo and have just felt that horrible feeling of the start of a UTI and my mind started wandering straight away ha ha! It can't be the normal cause of UTI for me as it's been a couple of days since we DTD and they normally flare up the following morning. Don't think it's a proper infection, just an unusual feeling for me!

Hey jaimonai!
You are sounding promising so far. Maybe the pink was IB if af has stayed away? If it was IB you could test now really?

Not sure but i certainly hope so. Im beginning to feel like AF is in the way, got the same cm first thing this morning. Ive been checking to see if im getting a "flow" but not so far. I think i may be out though.. :-(

Hey jaimonai!

Not sure but i certainly hope so. Im beginning to feel like AF is in the way, got the same cm first thing this morning. Ive been checking to see if im getting a "flow" but not so far. I think i may be out though.. :-(

I've seen lots of ladies say it - you not out until af arrives! Will be keeping my fx that she does 😃

Hey jaimonai!

Keep us updated jaimonai, sounds promising :)

When are you testing jaimonai?

I'm now... 9dpo! Argh! Still having wacky dreams, heavy boobs, bloat. Also creamy cm for a few days.

In laws are staying with us for easter... Love them, but EVERY time I see my SIL she asks us about having another baby. Just leave us alooooooone lol

Hope everyone else's symptoms are coming on nicely? xx

When are you testing jaimonai?

I'm now... 9dpo! Argh! Still having wacky dreams, heavy boobs, bloat. Also creamy cm for a few days.

In laws are staying with us for easter... Love them, but EVERY time I see my SIL she asks us about having another baby. Just leave us alooooooone lol

Hope everyone else's symptoms are coming on nicely? xx

I'm sure your SIL is lovely but that does frustrate me so....we've been married 5 years now and every time I see someone we haven't for a while it's the no children yet, you're not getting any younger..... Feel like screaming we are trying!!!!
My symptoms are progressing hungry as anything, grumpy as anything, nipple still very sore, twinges and generally feel different.....but these could all quite easily be af symptoms... Due 4th April..... We shall see!

I really hope we all get our bfp' this month 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back