Anyone want to gender guess?

Rose83

Reaction score
I just had a gender scan measuring 15 weeks and 5 days and the sonographer couldn’t tell for sure. She spent ages looking and so did I and i was non the wiser as sometimes I thought it looked girly and other times I thought boy, she must have had the same trouble so is getting me back on Thursday.

just wondered if anyone wanted to offer any thoughts based on skull theory or any other hunches? Side on was a print out and the one where baby is turned to face us is a digital image hence different colours.

5CA1B46A-AB27-4FAD-934C-6E232EB51C22.jpeg 41EC51A0-719E-41DC-A207-E3F513C7A7EF.jpeg

I’m going to say boy

I'm thinking girl, but it definitely isn't easy to guess. Sorry you weren't able to find out today

I'm thinking girl, but it definitely isn't easy to guess. Sorry you weren't able to find out today

honestly it was so hard! She spent ages but I would say 60-70% of the time I thought girl but it just wasn’t clear enough and then you’d see something else and think ‘oh no wait is that a winky?’ Certainly my other 3 have been clear as day compared with this. Going back when I should be 16+3 so hopefully they’ll be able to tell!

At least you don't have to wait too long for a re scan. I've only ever had one early scan for gender and there was no doubting the winky lol I probably wont get a gender scan and just wait til the 20 week one, but I am so convinced I'm carrying another boy I don't feel the urge to need to know sooner as I feel I already know lol

Update: my repeat scan was of course cancelled so now I’m stuck not knowing until the 20 week.

I know having a healthy baby Is the important thing but I just have this thing where I need to know if they are a boy or girl or I feel like I can’t properly bond with them or even feel like it’s a real thing that’s happening until I know :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back