anyone want my msn btw?

psssff... Im not good enough for you now Mid's popped... :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:

Sorry hun... spent the morning with my head down the loo and been arguing with the hospital this afternoon because of DD's appointment mess up.... so have only just got in... but need to go out in a bit to collect DD (again) been a bit of a pants day tbh... :(

Ill chat to ya once I start my mat leave :cheer:

only if you dont pick on me for parking in parent n child spaces lol

who would wanna talk to you??? :twisted: :twisted:

apart from me of course :lol:
like squig said.. are we not good enough!!??

well.. says she who buggers off at 1 for a nap! pfft.. sorry but if beds more important :shakehead:

lisa&alex said:
well.. says she who buggers off at 1 for a nap! pfft.. sorry but if beds more important :shakehead:
:rotfl:
wasn't a bl00dy nap either.. more like a an hour and half trying to get comfy :wall:

im on now but are u talking??? noooooooooooooooooo!!

i have sausage up my nose,., chocked and coughed and it went up the back of my nose :cry: hurts... plus your not on msn.. coz ur a crap friend and education comes before freindship.. not on really :shakehead:

lisa&alex said:
i have sausage up my nose,., chocked and coughed and it went up the back of my nose :cry: hurts... plus your not on msn.. coz ur a crap friend and education comes before freindship.. not on really :shakehead:

Who wouldn't want to join in with yur little chats.. you're such a friendly bunch!!!! :fib:

I would love to, but alas with the help of msn I had rather a lot of fun :lol: between finishing with my ex and meeting my husband... so msn is banned from our comp :(

If my husband turned on the comp and found that little messenger symbol in the corner he would :evil:

Everyone's entitled to a teenage at some point huh??? Even if I was approaching 30! :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back