Anyone wanna chat and Jorney with me!!!!

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Tayla J, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Hi I'm Tayla J

I'm married to a wonderful man, and have a 3yr old little girl,
    I'm 27yrs old and 5 weeks 5 days pregnant, I would love to chat to mums who are expecting around the same time as me, which is first week of April, but everyone is welcome.......

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D :p [/img]

2. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Hi Tayla,

I'm 22 and this is number 1 for me!! Me and my partner are so excited but I am so so nervous about the actual labour!! I notice you have all ready had a little girl, Is it really that bad? Any advice would be great on the ins and outs of labour!! Literally!!!
    I am due end of November but will happily journey with you!!

3. charlie_chalk

charlie_chalk Well-Known Member

hi girls

this is my 2nd baby. and im due 18th jan. ill also be happy 2 journey with you.

take care
    claire
    xxx
    ps labour is not as bad as you think. after all people carry on having more kids. and the pain is soon 4gotten when u have your baby in ur arms :D

4. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Hello gals, I to would love to journey with yas. I'm 28 and married to a wonderful man!! This is baby #5 for me!! I actually love to be in labor!! Iit's an amazing feeling something that you have been waiting for, for 9 months is finally about arrive at any moment! This is a feeling like no other!!

xoxo

5. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Hi Ladies

I'm so Happy to have people to talk to and Jorney with, as I'm isolated at home, Haven't got a License to drive yet but gonna get it soon, so i can stop looking at my 4 walls....

Anyway my Labour with my daughter.....Boy wasn't that fun... My Husband tried to inhale all my gas he thought it was fun!!!

The midwife ended up using forceps to pull her out as i was so tired!!!
    I had been awake for nearly two days in Labour.... But once that little baby is in your arms pain doesn't mean a thing...

Happy Jorney Ladies

6. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Well here's the first speed bump in my journey! I went in for an ultra sound yesterday to rule out an ectopic and I was thinking that I was 9 weeks well here I had to have a transvaginal ultrasound because they couldnt see anything over the skin, so they did a transvaginal one and they found what is the beginning of a pregnancy. I have no clue what that means!! She said that in order to see anything transvaginal I would have to be atleast 5 weeks but that it was to small to measure. What the heck does that mean! and now I'm driving myself mad thinking that something is wrong!! I've been having cramping as well not real bad but enough to know they are there. I'm sorry I went off on a tangient. I hope all is going well with you guys!!!! :D

7. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Well Ree

That really has me stunned, Have you got your HCG levels checked yet...

I had alot of pain last night, it felt as if my uterus was jumping on my bladder.. damn that was so uncomfortable I couldn't go to sleep. Now I'm awake and i feel like going back to bed but i can't coz i have a mischief 3 yr old...

Ree i hope you have a wonderful and beautiful day, I hope everything turns out alright for you , if you want you can email me at: [email protected]

A big HELLO to all the other Ladies on this board also, I hope all your pregnancies are going well. GOODLUCK to all.......

8. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Hello ladies, just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing. My morning sickness seems to be kicking in high gear now!! :oops: But other then that I doing ok. As I said before this is my 5th child and I feel like my tummy is already sticking out and my DH noticed it yesterday!! They say you show alot quicker the more you have. :D I'm sure im just bloated but it's a nice feeling to think that I am showing already! :wink:

xoxo Ree

9. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Hello Ladies

How are you all feeling today?

My morning sickness has kicked in also, except I'm getting it at night time like my last pregnancy. Just feeling dizzy, nausea and at the moment seem to have lost my appetite. I don't actually vomit so i count myself as lucky, but I have everything that leads up to it...