Anyone wanna be my pregnancy buddy?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Chrispin, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Chrispin

Chrispin Well-Known Member

Hiya.
    So my best friend is also pregnant but spends all her time with her partner and work at the mo which is fair enough!

Now my partner is away in the week and home at weekends and away for 6 weeks at the end of July.

Im due 2 weeks after he returns (hes in the merchant navy!)

Now he went away for a couple of weeks this month and i really struggled because i feel like no one seems to get my frustrations and worries being a ftm!

I really think it would help if there was someone i could talk to on a regular basis who also could do with a buddy too? That way we will b there for each other.

I have so many good friends but i dont want our friendship to be all about my pregnancy and be able to be around them and not moan or go on about the baby.

Does this make sense? So if anyone is also in need of a text/e mail/ wats app buddy then let me know???

Im due sept 25th and having a boy so pref someone who is closest to my due date so we could compare and kinda be there for one and other?

I love my hubby and speak every day but dont want to go on all the time about how upset i will b when hes gone xxx

2. Chrispin

Ps after hes been away this time hes back to having 6 weeks at home and 6 weeks away so it should be alot easier once the baby is here xx

3. BeeSmall

BeeSmall Well-Known Member

I don't have a bump buddy yet and I'm due 17th September so close to you? I'm so clingy with my hubby at the moment too, pregnancy is such a strange thing isn't it?!
    Bee x

4. BeeSmall

And I definitely think my non pregnant friends are sick of baby talk and bump pics!! Haha

5. Chrispin

Oh good, hi my names Kirsty. Im 29 1st baby.

Im a hairdresser so u would think i had loads of people to talk to!

Its just not the same, how have u been?

Im normally so independent but now and again i keep having low days of anxiety and feeling alone its really weird. Im normally really outgoing and love being around friends and people. Iv had to come off facebook yest because i was turning into one of those losers that puts status updates all the time!!!

My life just feels at a stand still at the moment and my job consists of every client asking the same questions and judging my appearance and comparing me with their pregnant friends etc it really is an emotional roller coaster.

To top it off my best mate whos pregnant keeps saying she has had no problems and never upset !!!! Wtf.... Haha so shes no good to have a moan to haha.

So feel free to moan all u like because to be fair it will b a breath of fresh air haha rant rant rant xx

6. BeeSmall

Haha I update my Facebook ALL the time too, I'm sure people find it annoying!! Will send u a private message in a min with my details on, whatsapp etc x

7. NicNak1

NicNak1 Well-Known Member

Kirsty - we're friends on facebook so if you ever need a moan or just to talk just drop me an inbox on there!! Ill be more than happy to chat. Xx

8. Chrispin

Cheers but iv come off fb for a while now im too emotional for it and people keep pissing me off haha. But thank u lovely xx

9. Chrispin

Ok Bee small will get back to u when i have ur details x

10. NicNak1

NicNak1 Well-Known Member

No bother. Just whenever your back on im there if you need a chat/rant or anything hun. Xx

11. nikki_craig

nikki_craig Well-Known Member

Hahahaha Hun, we are due on the same day :D and I would also love a buddy :)