Anyone wana join me in 2ww - no early testers

hope theyl do something, i know if i wasnt ttc theyd say pill but obvs cant do that! got an appt in a couple weeks to get another inhaler so will mention it then. woooooo about you ovulating next week :D fingers crossed zzx

I'm not hopeful at mo wi the situation maybe in a few months I'll end up catching defo guna take the relaxed approach now when AF shows up in April I know it will be 2015 baby so guna take a break from here get a hol booked and see if it happens naturally then come back to Ttc couple months later .. Guna give it one last go next week and another testing thread on here then I be loving and leaving u for couple months and either returning wi a bfp or to Ttc refreshed !xxxx I'm sure they could give u something to help with ur AF without effecting Ttc ?? Hope so anyway u can't go through this each month xx least ur cycle shorter than ur last one tho Hun x

Aw bless you, it definitely sounds like the right thing to do.. have a nice relaxing break away and get ttc off your mind and hopefully you'l return with a BFP! Or even better get a BFP this cycle! :)

Yeah I know, dont remember being this ill with AF before the pill but then i must of only had a few years of af before going on pill / getting preg then back on pill again and it was probs just getting started! had depo a couple of years ago too and that made me spot all the time it was awful! im so chuffed my cycle was shorter :) was only 32 days so back in the realms of normal. fx if no bfp this month i at least get another shorter cycle. couldnt cope with 40 odd days again! xxx

Hi ladies sorry not been on for few days, I've brought my little girl away for weekend with me sister, af still not showed I'm 17dpo today I don't think I'm pregnant I actually think it's coz of stress and also have a uti which been on antibiotics for, hope ur all ok xx

Sorry Kirsty :(
Millie depo is evil id never go on it again ... Ye jus have a chat wi doc sure they can give u something there something for everything out there lol ! Ye I jus thinking summer coming up I'll be going on hol regardless of pregnancy but if I can focus on us 3 and let my bfp happen naturally ! Me getting too obsessed is not helping things my doc even said that a couple months ago she said ur trying to hard gettin stressed just let it happen u won't get preg stressed your body won't let you lol x so one more month here for me April 10th I'll be leaving u all less bfp comes xxxxx

yeah think i will :)
and yeah you need to have a good relax! hope you get your bfp this cycle though. youl be missed here! xx

Awww thank u Millie I jus looking at hols tho and we went Florida last year was so amazing tempted to book it again but being preg would be hard over there in that heat lol ! But then again I wouldn't mind if a baby at end of it jus think a break is wise obv not going on BC and still risking it hoping for a bfp but not actively trying wher my life is revolved around it and it all being that I think about .. Don't want 2ww to effect me want it to come to AF day expect it and if I'm late jus test ! X if I get a bfp this cycle tho I'll be extreemly shocked but very happy ... Actually got to point I will expect AF ! It's really good ur cycle has shortened abit Hun x hope this one is even shorter for u x

Get dtd then theosmummy :D
Thats went by quickly!!
AF nearly gone for me :D
Florida sounds amazing! :) would love to go there! xxx

Florida is amazing but not the place for a pregnant woman walkin round all day in the heat ha x
Ano I ov in 4 days blimey ! Xxxx

Aw I would ovulate in 9 days if it wasn't for these silly long cycles!
What would I do when I get preg and they try work out due dates etc if I'm irregular :/

Yeah bet it would be boiling, where are you thinking of booking a holiday too? So exciting that you ov soon :D

xxx

It would go off ur dating Scan they measure head don't they but before that it goes off ur last AF which is funny cus like for me I have a reg short cycle if I got a bfp on day of my missed AF it would mean I was say 4 weeks pregnant but concieved 2 weeks ago where as someone with a 6 week cycle that concieved exact same day as me would be classed as 6 weeks preg !! Dating scan can push people back or forward .. Xx

Get BDing early Millie as this cycle maybe shorter u dun wanna miss it ! I'm actually fertile now ha ! Not that I'm hopeful this cycle Lol x

Yeah I guess so :) so would I go off last AF rather than two weeks before next AF due if that makes sense? So say if I got a BFP on day AF due, say if I had a 5 week cycle, I'd be 5 weeks?

Yeah will get dtd early :) not got hope that I'l ov early but may as well anyway!

Really hope this is your month and you get your bfp!! :)

xx

Hi Ladies, just got around to catching up, good luck to u all for April :dust: I took 2 tests, one was a digi and other was superdrug, I only took pic of superdrug one though forgot about the digi one and when I went back it had gone from saying pregnant to being blank again :confused:

Attachments

• cctest.jpg
    cctest.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 10
Thank you, still can't believe it, was so sure af was coming, still in shock :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back