Anyone waiting til this time next year?

miss_soldier

Reaction score
Other half and I have decided to wait to try til after our wedding in September 2014 after our loss a few weeks back! Even though its over a year til we try again I can't find myself leaving this site! I'm hooked haha so was just wondering if there's anyone else same as me and we could keep each other going! If I had it my way I would put wedding back another year and try now lol xx

I'm waiting a bit longer, so I'll be waiting it out with you. I can add you to the roll call thread (and if you have a look at the first post of it, you'll be able to see other ladies who are WTT the same time as you :) )

Welcome to WTT :wave:

Hi,
I'll be trying similar time to you!
I suffered a loss in 2009 and we decided to save up and buy a house before we started a family after that.
We bought a house last year but it took months to move in, it ended up 4 weeks before my little boy was born (the pregnancy was a suprise) There's work that needs doing so we are currently saving to get it done next summer.
I'd be trying now if the house was sorted but I'm not allowed!
So we decided sept next year would be a good starting point then we have the next 2ish years to do the house and save up for another baby!
I'm Emma by the way, I'm 30 and a manager in a supermarket.

Hello!! Yes if u could add me to that thread that would be great! September 2014 for me thanks :) I didn't think there would be folk like me as it seems so far away (will be here before we know it tho!!) so quite glad now :)

I'm Annie, I'm 24 and work for a big bad bank lol x

Hello!! Yes if u could add me to that thread that would be great! September 2014 for me thanks :) I didn't think there would be folk like me as it seems so far away (will be here before we know it tho!!) so quite glad now :)

I'm Annie, I'm 24 and work for a big bad bank lol x

Added you :)

Yer we are waiting until septemeber next year and the wait is killing me haha!

Yes it feels like ages away!!
I'm sure we will keep each other going!
I've made OH finally make a start on the decorating today! (Every room in the house needs doing before he will let us try again!)
Some rooms are better than others but its all that old foamy wallpaper that I hate (old couple we bought off had lived in house 41 years) and we only manages to get in 4 weeks before my little boy was born (he's 8 months now)

Anybody any good plans for the weekend?

The OH is at work all weekend so am just pottering about the house before back to work on monday :(

The wait is killing me too!! But considering how quick this year has went so far our time will be here before we know it! Just chilling this weekend xx

That is one good point this year is FLYING isn't it! so this time next year will soon come round :D

Hello everyone! :wave:
I'm waiting to try for first baby Nov/dec 2014 (seems like forever away)

I'm 21 (will be 23 when TTC) me and OH bought our house end of last year,
want to get some house bits sorted and have some savings behind us before TTC!

I'm stupidly broody at the minute, and the wait is killing me too!

Hi ladies we'll be tring from sept 2014.. it does seem ages away but it's going to come round so quick! We're getting married end of may so I have 3 months to sort the body out of contraception and get my dates in line!

Hi sobroody! I know where you are coming from with the house, ours needs a damp proof course (it took 6 months from putting offer in to get the house) and the downstairs all redecorating! It's a pain isn't it!

Hi auntie2mummy! Do you already have a baby? How old? I've already got a little boy called Harry, he's 8 months.

Did everybody have a nice weekend?

I do indeed! He is 17months I am sooo ready for another but I am getting married in 9months so it's not an option!

But it's even worse when the OH is already wanting another baby in the house but I think the age gap we would have would be best for us financially and emotionally as well. I think ollie would get jealous, he's very loving and would be happy to sit on my lap all day! :)

Hello girlies!!! I'm sooooo broody just now aswell!! Had a very much chilled out weekend! What about you all? Where are you getting married auntie2mummy? Have u got everything booked xxx

Hello girlies!!! I'm sooooo broody just now aswell!! Had a very much chilled out weekend! What about you all? Where are you getting married auntie2mummy? Have u got everything booked xxx

Mine was more of the same "enforced sitting down" as every other day for the last month(I have a badly sprained ankle, it's better than it was but I'm still on crutches.) watching DVD's and listening to music pretty much.

Last edited:
Awwww hopefully your ankle is better soon! Am on route to work just now so can not be bothered! Xx

Awwww hopefully your ankle is better soon! Am on route to work just now so can not be bothered! Xx

It's improving; managed to get down to my family to visit them (I don't quite know how I managed it on crutches with bags, but I did!) Have had cuddles with my little munchkin of a niece tonight and she's so perfect :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back