Anyone using an angelcare senser mat?

Scattyash

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if anyone is using this product as this morning LO was in his Moses basket and the first beep went off, I jumped outta bed like a rocket and he was laying there but he was breathing a bit heavy and he was sleepy, I've googled what have caused it and its not that clear. I'm now extremely worried there's something wrong with LO and I keep checking him when he's napping,
Anyone had this before? X

Do u know what sensitivity it's set to hon?

Yeah that's where I had mine set to. Is the base of the basket quite firm?

Yea, I've never had any problems with it before, apart from I thought I heard it in the night couple of weeks ago and u jumped outta bed and LO was fine so I thought I dreamed that I heard it, but now after this happening I'm not too sure,
LO can breadth quiet weird and I'm wondering if they caused it, it's so worrying xx

I used to use one but Layla would shallow breath when in deep sleep got fair few false alarms so switched to a snuzza alarm x

Have u checked to make sure the mat has not moved in the basket? Sometimes mine moved around a bit. I'm just trying to think of things that might have made it beep. Thinking back tho mine has over the months had a couple of random beeps. I just took baby out of the basket and stood very still watching the monitor to make sure it went off properly, then settled him back down. I think that Drake used to do a big sigh just after that beep, not sure why tho.

I would say its just the monitor hon. It is alarming isn't it :( and not what u need when u r trying to relax enough to sleep.

Yeah I hope it's just the monitor as I cannot relax now keep watching over to make sure it's flashing x

Mine has given a few false alarms at times. One way I resolved it was to blu tak the sensor pad to the base of the cot/ crib etc.
I also turned the sensitivity up too slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back