Anyone took a digi clear blue test????

vicxxx

Reaction score
I took a digi clear blue preg test and it said pregnant 2-3 ...... Has anyone else took one and has it been right on the amount of weeks you are or has it been wrong ???

2-3 weeks means you are aprox 4-5 weeks (the conception indicator counts from conception which is typically 2 after your last period)

The conception indicator isn't as accurate as the actual result.

Mine was correct though!

xxxx

Yeah I did & it was more or less accurate x

Digis what they say you add two weeks to as your actual preg u get two weeks free so if 2-3 means 3-4 really. Your last period count from the first day you bled that's how far along you are. Hope this helps they aren't always accurate as depends on your concentration of hgc in the urine. First morning is more likely to be more accurate also it only works for first few weeks after missed period then it's likely to be inaccurate anyway x

Drs count from pregnancy from first day of last period. Clear blue measures hcg levels and shows number of weeks based on when you conceived. Hcg levels go up all the time, and should double every 48 hours. I'm the same as you. 5 weeks, but test showed 2-3 weeks.

Yeah mine said 1-2 and i was just under 4 wks pregnant so mine was right x

Mine was right too, I had 3+ weeks (so 5+ weeks pregnant), and I was 7 weeks. They don't give a higher level than 3+.

Mine was wrong! Said 2-3 weeks but I was actually less than 3!

Do those preg tests go on beyond 3 weeks or does it get to a point where it just says 3+ weeks or something? Or would it actually say 6-7 weeks etc?

Do those preg tests go on beyond 3 weeks or does it get to a point where it just says 3+ weeks or something? Or would it actually say 6-7 weeks etc?

3+ is as far as they go xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back