Anyone think they will deliver early?

K X

Reaction score
Just a question to see if anyone else thinks they will deliver early? I just have a feeling I wont last til the 28th January. Watch this, I will probably have just jinxed myself and it will be Valentines Day! :shock:

Hi

Well if you've seen my post on the 3rd trimester you'll know I've been told it could be anytime in the net 7 weeks so I'm probably jinxed now too. :lol:

I don't want to jinx myself either but i don't think I will last til my due date, I feel like I'm gonna pop now lol!

I feel the same!!!

I worry about it most days now actually, I have had this strange feeling since the beginning that my dates were out by a month as I thought the period I had was just implantation bleeding as it was a few days late and what not....

Now it is December 5, which would be a month early, and I am wondering more and more... I am sure it's nothing and my dates are all perfectly fine for January. It is just something I got in my head and now the time is here, I think about it way to much.

Don't mind me, I'm just pregnant and silly sometimes ( I can use that right!!!)

Scans show otherwise so I am sure I am just being difficult.....

me too!

Got another growth scan on the 22nd and if he has got even bigger then they are going to talk about inducing me early.

he is half engaged at teh mo and pushes down alot, i have had 2 shows coz of this, at my last growth scan, just over a week ago, he was weighting in at over 6lbs already, so he is ready to come out and meet his mummy i think lol

i would love him to come early, im dieing to meet him! :D

LouisecH said:
Hi

Well if you've seen my post on the 3rd trimester you'll know I've been told it could be anytime in the net 7 weeks so I'm probably jinxed now too. :lol:

Haha was just thinking the same thing!! Jinx me to beign overdue now too!! :lol:

i wish!!!!

I went 10 days overdue with Amy and only got induced cos of blood pressure!

They are concerned as it is starting to show signs of rising now, and i have to have a very observed labour as Amy got stuck coming out, so you never know they may induce me to avoid a big baby (even though Amy was only 7lb 11oz) and blood pressure problems!
I am seeing my consultant on the 22nd so we will see what he says.

I hope they do induce me early as i am due a day before Amy's 2nd birthday! so i don't want them on the same day, so they would be doing me a favour!! Lol

Anyone I've spoken to has told me that because of all the high bp and the fluid retention, I will deliver early. Someone here advised me to pack my bags by week 36 :shock:

I dunno. It would be nice if baby came on Jan 31st or Feb 1st (st Brigid's day which I always liked) but I hope it doesn't drag on far into February> Reason? All my family seem to have been born Aquarians!

Feb 3rd Best mate's birthday, Feb 10th MIL birthday, Feb 11th Niece, Feb 12th Dad, Feb 13th Mom, Feb 14th Nephew, Feb 19th nephew. And all those nieces and nephews with birthdays in February are brothers and sister.

Up with January birthdays!!!*L*

Sue

Hello

Well i wanna wait til Jan to have her, but i feel like alot of you like im gonna pop any day i swear my stomach grew over night, my Oh joked about it sayin the baby had a growth spurt. And all my friends think she'll come early, i just hope shes a little patient and holds on one moremonth lol.
katrina

I think i am going to deliver early. Everyone at woek keeps telling me my belly has dropped and i am so big i dont think there is anyway she will stay in there untill 28th Jan. If she does stay there its going to be horribly uncomfortable

Baby Bean is due on the 5th of Jan, So long as I can make it after Christmas, I will be happy, I'm near enough ready all my scans say he is two weeks ahead and the midwife says he is a nice 6lb (as off 35 weeks) so if he came now, no big problem but would like him too be bigger and I don't pick up the TENS machine until next week and I have a midwife appointment on the 23rd so want him too stay in even though he is moving quite alot now! But no braxton hicks that I felt yet!

they say i may be early as i was 10 weeks early weighing 3lb 12 OH was 4 weeks early weighing 4lb 12 and OHs Dad was about 10 weeks early weighing 3lb 12. so far though no indications of it other than those braxton hicks for the last 2 months i think. i seem to have ballooned the last few weeks. i cant see me being able to get much bigger im sooooo covered in stretch marks i keep saying there isnt any more space for new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back