Anyone that shops at Aldi...

babyslog

Reaction score
There is a baby event on this Thurs 30th May.
Picked up the lil special buys mag today and theres some good deals! And they are selling tommee tippee products and branded items as well as their own!

Im off to pick up some cellular blankets from there :)
Pretty much sorted for everything else so FX i dont end up buying a load of stuff lol!! xx

Thanks ill be heading up to my local one x

I tried to get some of the blankets but my local store had run out :( x

Yeah mine sell them anyway but i havent seen them in there for a few weeks.. Im hoping thurs they'll have a nice big order in ready! xx

thanks hun i love Aldi was there on Sunday they do lovely fresh fruit and its so cheap
i picked up baby wipes and a changing mat recently
will pop in there on Thursday though xx

We always shop at aldi and just the odd bits from asda like washing powder etc. Always do our food shop with Aldi! Ive stocked up ina few nappies from here as alot of people have said how fab mamas nappies are! and they are dead cheap!!!

Loads of goodies due in for thurs, getting myself down there soon as it opens haha! xx

when we both worked ( i left my job and now temping) we were much more flush and went tesco. now i refuse to spend that sort of money on food shop
we now go morrisons as i get everything there, i find some things i cant get at aldi but sunday for £50 i got bags load
i love there choc bars there like mini snickers omg there lush ha ha

Ohhh there chocolate and ice lollies are amazing haha! and pizzas!!!!! :D haha xx

Thanks for this, I've just checked the website and there are some great offers!

i just looked online got some wicked buys for baby, i am sooo getting myself down there!

Looks good , omg how cheap are the nappies !! Any good ?

Ur talking like £2.49 for 80 odd newborn size! So cheap!!!!
My friends and step sister all buy them, they love them!

Are the prices actually good for the clothing, blankets etc?

The blankets are lovely ive got a few, and a few cellualr blankets from there. after a non bio fairy wash they are lovely and soft!

Im off there now!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back