Anyone testing on New Year's Day?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by notty, Dec 22, 2007.

1. notty

notty Well-Known Member

Is anyone due to test on New Year's Day or around that date? Come join me here for more woe and dis-illusionment... probably.
    Good luck to you all and tonnes of baby dust all round :cheer: :pray: :cheer:

2. Gem & Leland

Gem & Leland Well-Known Member

i was a new years day tester last year , i remember it so well and kj got her bfp !

good luck everyone !

3. Loola

Loola Well-Known Member

AF is due on Jan 3rd so i guess I could be very naughty and test early if I have any signs that I could be! :lol:

Im already symptom spotting at 1DPO. :roll: Im sure I felt a 'POP' down there earlier when I was in Sainsburys, Im praying it was my egg being fertilised, but it was probably just wind. :rotfl:

4. Slinky Sarah

Slinky Sarah Well-Known Member

im due xmas day but im gonna try and wait as long as poss

#4 Slinky Sarah, Dec 22, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  5. Mildly

Mildly Well-Known Member

I may test on New Years Day providing AF hasn't turned up by then. I keep holding onto the fact that Cheri22 said January :lol: !!

6. scones

scones Well-Known Member

Me Me!!! AF is due on the 1st or thereabouts. I will surely be tuning in to this thread.

Baby dust to us all xxxx :pray:

7. notty

notty Well-Known Member

lol AF is due jan 3 with me too but i will be naughty and test on the first. I'm already symptom spotting but i just got my reply back from Cheri and she predicted april for me :think: :pray:

Good luck all :dance: :cheer: :hug:

8. Loola

Loola Well-Known Member

Good luck to you too Notty! Im symptom spotting too, my boobs are sore, which is slightly strange for me, but Im probably just more tuned in to whats happening with my body this month cos I want a Jan BFP so much, Jan 3rd will be my birthday so I am tempted to wait until then to test, but saying that, if its a BFN then it will ruin the day so I may test early so at least I can chill out and get drunk instead. Im rambling now! lol.

9. Star dust

Star dust Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I’m due to test on the 2nd Jan, I know it's not my month though as we haven’t bedded as much as we should have and I don’t have any symptoms. So I may not even test this month just wait for AF to show up. But I will still come to see how you all get off. So baby dust to everyone. Xxxx Lou

10. NickyB

NickyB Well-Known Member

My AF should come on the 1st, I reckon I'll probably test if I don't have any obvious symptoms. I really want it to be this month!

11. scones

scones Well-Known Member

Ive even given up trying to symptom spot now, we are in our 4th month nearly of trying.

I am drinking wine and eating junk already and its not even xmas yet, Im not putting my life on hold for TTC. If its gonna happen then it will whether I have the odd glass or not.