Anyone still got or recently taken out a belly piercing?

Chrissi

Reaction score
I had my belly button pierced about 12 years ago, but had to take it out at 20 weeks, as my belly button went flat and I kept catching it.
I think I might have to have they piercing skin quarterised or something once little lady is here as it's so dry, stretched and sore! Not even sure if there is any blood flow to it any more haha!

Has anyone else had theirs go manky or really stretched? X

Hey I had mine done with my first pregnancy and had to take it out in the early stages as it got infected! It left a scar which stretched as my belly grew however the scar did shrink back down once baby was born x

I took mine out in my 1st pregnancy and the skin was just too stretched to put it back in and for it to look nice at the same time! I have put the piercing back in a few times so it's not healed over xx

I kept mine in. I waited too long to switch bar last time and got a massive stretch mark from the top hole so this time I put it in pretty much straight away (I was so bloated I needed it to be honest, lol). Hoping to keep it in again. The skin does get very stretched over it though which feels a bit odd.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, I'm due tomorrow, but it's so sore!

I put a plastic pregnancy bar in around 12 weeks with my older 2 and did again this pregnancy at around 16 weeks this time.

I left it in the whole time with the other two and it never stretched or got sore or anything so I think it will be fine this time too

Attachments

• belly2.jpg
    belly2.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member