Anyone started the nursery?

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Just wondering if anyone has started painting/decorating their baby's room? The room we are using is what you call the box room or it was my dressing room as I had a wardrobe and dressing table in there but I have taken them out ready for painting. I do all the DIY in our house as my partner is hopless but I don't want to be doing it when I am heavily pregnant like I did last time! I know some people might think it's bad luck but I am trying to be practical and Im a very organised person! Xx

I haven't because we are moving soon! I've got all the furniture and bits and bobs, am desperate to get into the new house and set it up. Gone for a jungle theme :dance:

Yes I started it when a few weeks pregnant with our 1st....we now have 2 and they both still sleep in our room and the 'nursery' has slipped back to being the junk room...oops. Now with our 3rd on the way we really have to sort the room for DD to sleep in before we run out of space in our room, lol.

Yes we moved in to our new house about 12 weeks ago. Decorated our little boys room first, then the nursery, still need to put the second cot in and the blinds and curtains in, put the bedding on and sort out clothes but pretty much done x

I've lost my dressing room too. OH gets to keep his office, it doesn't seem fair. I've made some bunting for the nursery and OH is building the chest of drawers as I type. I'm not sure what colour to paint it or if we'll just use wall stickers x

We are starting in July! Looking forward to getting the furniture delivered and organising everything :)

We aren't painting or anything just need to shift whats in that room already, it was a music/ gaming room so its been a slow process moving stuff! Ive picked out some furniture so prob get that in next month or two, its very exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back