Anyone see a line

Hey, Louise.
Internet cheapies don't generally get darker until right near your period (at least in my experience).
I agree with the other ladies who have suggested a 6 day early First Response, I swear by them.

I have attached a picture of my 6 day early FRER which was done at 11 DPO (5 days before AF was due). If it makes you feel better, I tested daily with FMU and internet cheapies and got negatives every time. I even did a 6 day early FRER the day before and got a negative.

Hope this helps. Best of luck :)

20180626_010552.jpg

EDIT: I have no idea why the picture rotated 180* when it uploaded! But you get the idea haha

Hey, Louise.
Internet cheapies don't generally get darker until right near your period (at least in my experience).
I agree with the other ladies who have suggested a 6 day early First Response, I swear by them.

I have attached a picture of my 6 day early FRER which was done at 11 DPO (5 days before AF was due). If it makes you feel better, I tested daily with FMU and internet cheapies and got negatives every time. I even did a 6 day early FRER the day before and got a negative.

Hope this helps. Best of luck :)

View attachment 83893

EDIT: I have no idea why the picture rotated 180* when it uploaded! But you get the idea haha
Ahh thank you the cheapies I have to look in a certain light to see the line. I think I’ll go to Morrison’s before work tomorrow and pick a frer up then I can settle

Just to confirm what sparky mum has said. The Internet cheapies never really got dark for me until after AF was due and even then they never got as dark as the control line. I gave up testing with them in the end as they drove me crazy lol.

Your best option is to get either a FRER or morrisons test as they are both sensitive. FRER is 10mIU and morrisons is 15mIU or as close too. So hopefully either one would show the positive by now xx

It’s still that faint 3 days later not even sure if it has colour it’s that faint :-( 12dpo today and you even think an Internet cheapie would get darker. No frer in my boots so will maybe wait see if af comes at weekend.

I Just echoeing what the other ladies have said.
I would stop using the internet cheapies, they have gave me false faint lines in the past.
Get your self a FRER that will give you a definite yes or no and will stop the guessing. If you are 12dpo you would see a very solid line on a FRER.

Even the IC's should have developed a better line than that tbh. As the girls have said, defo get yourself a FRER.x

Even the IC's should have developed a better line than that tbh. As the girls have said, defo get yourself a FRER.x
Yes I thought that too hopefully af comes at weekend and will try just not test next month

Another one this morn line came up but still can’t see if it’s pinky, darker than last night. Still haven’t been able to get a frer I’m either 12 or 13dpo so time will def tell

6177FC50-0C67-4746-A4EC-44B4470B4B7A.jpeg

I cant seem to see anything sorry Louise but i think you may start going crazy if you don't use a FRER soon.
I would expect by now the line would be quite noticeable on a cheapie and you will definitely know for sure on a FRER.
When is your AF due?

I cant seem to see anything sorry Louise but i think you may start going crazy if you don't use a FRER soon.
I would expect by now the line would be quite noticeable on a cheapie and you will definitely know for sure on a FRER.
When is your AF due?
It’s due Sunday or Monday. I can’t get anywhere for a frer so I think holding out until the weekends over the best option. Do Evaps usually appear within 3 mins?

Another one this morn line came up but still can’t see if it’s pinky, darker than last night. Still haven’t been able to get a frer I’m either 12 or 13dpo so time will def tell

View attachment 83915

I can see the line here Louise, but as others have said those ICs can really come up with bad evaps and indents and stuff, I personally have only had good experiences of ICs but I know others have had bad experiences with them, if you are finding it hard to get hold of a frer any other early test might give u a result now, as long as they say use before period due or are 10 or 15miu sensitivity, obviously the lower sensitivity the better, the clearblue digital weeks indicator test is the most sensitive digi incase you were thinking of a digi - they detect 15 miu but got to be the weeks indicator though not the normal clearblue digital, good luck for your next test x

I can see the line here Louise, but as others have said those ICs can really come up with bad evaps and indents and stuff, I personally have only had good experiences of ICs but I know others have had bad experiences with them, if you are finding it hard to get hold of a frer any other early test might give u a result now, as long as they say use before period due or are 10 or 15miu sensitivity, obviously the lower sensitivity the better, the clearblue digital weeks indicator test is the most sensitive digi incase you were thinking of a digi - they detect 15 miu but got to be the weeks indicator though not the normal clearblue digital, good luck for your next test x
Thank you I’ll stop boring people with my barely there lines now haha

Thank you I’ll stop boring people with my barely there lines now haha

Ha ha don’t be silly I love a good line spot :rotfl: feel free to post away, it’s always good to get a second opinion x

Ha ha don’t be silly I love a good line spot :rotfl: feel free to post away, it’s always good to get a second opinion x
I still think af should come this weekend but POAS is so addictive when you have so many cheapies there

I still think af should come this weekend but POAS is so addictive when you have so many cheapies there

Keep going and posting pics, we love line spotting. I too have only had good experiences with cheapies. Some aren't very sensitive but some are fab. All have been accurate for me in all of my pregnancies though.

Same line as yesterday today, appears quick but still looks shadowy. I’m 13dpo today so I’ve chucked the rest of the tests out and thinking af will be here today or tomorrow now. Thank you all for putting up with my crazy testing I promise to be better next month

Af has just arrived I shall not be using those cheap Asda tests or eBay ones this time, get your hopes up to much

Aww so sorry to hear AF arrived.. was really hoping the tests got darker.. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back