Anyone see a line

Just done a normal first response looks negative :-( never mind those lines looked positive earlier

Just done a normal first response looks negative :-( never mind those lines looked positive earlier

What is the sensitivity of the normal first response? I don’t think they are anywhere near as sensitive as a first response early result or any of the other early result tests, it might just be that the test isn’t as sensitive as the other one you’ve had a line on hun x

It was this one and i had only been to toilet a bit before I just thought I’d def see something on it

62403998-3718-4D49-9BD5-186AFB644AA6.jpeg

Nothing on another first response this morn. Not sure if sensitivity but I’m sure most people have even a faint line on them by 10dpo

I don’t think those ones are for early testing, but it will say in the leaflet what the sensitivity of them is, I think they will be 25miu or over, really you need a low sensitivity one like a 15miu or under if you are testing before AF due, hopefully AF doesn’t show and you get a blazing positive when you test again! Xx

I don’t think those ones are for early testing, but it will say in the leaflet what the sensitivity of them is, I think they will be 25miu or over, really you need a low sensitivity one like a 15miu or under if you are testing before AF due, hopefully AF doesn’t show and you get a blazing positive when you test again! Xx
The only info I can find online is that they are 50-100 mIU time will tell I guess

I didn’t have a clue there was a few types. I’ve had a look and apparently the one I used is 100 mIU and to take a day before period due :-(

I didn’t have a clue there was a few types. I’ve had a look and apparently the one I used is 100 mIU and to take a day before period due :-(
The sensitive ones are the ones that say '6 days earlier' on the front. Same brand though.

No tests left which is probably a good thing. Will see if more cheapies come tomorrow in post and in anything on them I will gonon the hunt for a frer

No tests left which is probably a good thing. Will see if more cheapies come tomorrow in post and in anything on them I will gonon the hunt for a frer
Boots sell them hun and also I managed to pick some up in Morrison's the other day but they don't always have them.

Boots sell them hun and also I managed to pick some up in Morrison's the other day but they don't always have them.
Brill I will have a look tomorrow. I know me Asda only have the rapid response ones

I saw something on your cheapie ones!!
I got very faint lines like that until 14 dpo abs then got bfp on clearblue digital!

Fingers crossed this is it for you! xxx

Not been to shop but bfn on ic and 11dpo so think af be coming at the weekend.

Another really faint line on internet cheapie tonight. Still as faint as two days ago, if a bfp wouldn’t it have gotten darker even a cheapie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back