Anyone see a line

louise_c

Reaction score
Not sure if it’s grey or pink I’m sure there’s a faint line

4C7D5434-DD19-46B4-8C3A-CDC2E0F170CD.jpeg

I think I can see a hint of a line. Did it come up within the 10 minutes?

I think I can see a hint of a line. Did it come up within the 10 minutes?
It did yes I’m sure if it’s a bfp Itl get darker in the next few days. Just never know if it looks grey or pink when so faint. I can see the line more before I click on it and enlarge the photo

I can see the line but just can't see if it has any colour to it

Def easier to see without making the pic big. This is today’s def there but prob an Evap again

C33A5AF7-7114-4512-9752-2EA639814353.jpeg

I see the second line in the last pic. This is how my BFP started out on the cheap tests :) give it a couple more days and try a different brand. Most use the first response early response tests, but I do rate the morrisons own brand tests too.

Good luck!!

I see the second line in the last pic. This is how my BFP started out on the cheap tests :) give it a couple more days and try a different brand. Most use the first response early response tests, but I do rate the morrisons own brand tests too.

Good luck!!
I will try another brand will pop to shop tomorrow. Still can’t decided if it’s grey or pink but the lines def a bit darker than yesterday

Mmmm, yes I see the line but like you say there's not much colour to it. Hopefully, a better brand test will be able to clarify xx

I can see that line but it looks grey has it got any colour looking at it?

I reckon with a frer you will get a strong line then hun if it's pink on that then that your bfp congrats xxx

This is is dried I’m still not hugely convinced though

80513029-8D2F-487D-9E82-EE7DE694ED17.jpeg

That's positive hun if that came up in the time frame it's positive I can clearly see that

i definitely see a line but i would use a FRER with fmu tomorrow x

The cheap Asda ones have bad reviews for false positive so I’ll get a diff test tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back